Sign in to follow this  
ZeRo_C0oL

Total Rewards

So my 6th statement on my [Comenity] Total Rewards Visa should have closed on (or around) 7/7. It's now the 13th, and there's no sign of it... Previous monthly statements closed on either the 7th, or 8th. Normally I wouldn't even notice this, but I had marked the date on my calendar so that I could request a CLI and of course the 6th statement period doesn't seem to want to close.

Anyone else having this issue?

I noticed on one of my cards that they did not generate a statement once the balance was zero. Not sure if this is something new they're doing?

request your CLI anyway

I've requested one practically every day throughout the last 6 months. :rofl: Seriously. Sometimes I get 9 letters from them a day. LOL!

It still says I need to call. Once the 6th statement posts, I'm almost certain it will give me something!

I believe minnie is right though. I don't believe I had used it in a month or two and it would have had a zero balance. Does that mean it doesn't count as a 6th statement period? :cry2:

It says they will contact you within 7-10 days or it says you need to call?

Sorry for the confusing post. It's a 7-10 day message, but at the end it mentions that if you have any questions, you should call XXX-XXX-XXXX.

What's driving me crazy is that some people get CLI's with this card right off of the bat. I haven't been able to get squat. I figured for sure that after 6 months of positive history, and my credit profile improving, I'd be able to get something from them. Any forward movement is positive IMO!.

I have never heard of anyone getting a CLI on this specific card right off the bat.

Sorry for the confusing post. It's a 7-10 day message, but at the end it mentions that if you have any questions, you should call XXX-XXX-XXXX.

What's driving me crazy is that some people get CLI's with this card right off of the bat. I haven't been able to get squat. I figured for sure that after 6 months of positive history, and my credit profile improving, I'd be able to get something from them. Any forward movement is positive IMO!.

I didn't get a CLI right off the bat u know Comenity it's pay to play they dont report if it's no activity u should just buy a pack of gum or a soda or something every month if u not gone do any real spend on it. :wave:

I didn't get a CLI right off the bat u know Comenity it's pay to play they dont report if it's no activity u should just buy a pack of gum or a soda or something every month if u not gone do any real spend on it. :wave:

I think there was only one month of inactivity. I used it heavily in the beginning, and have used it again recently. Hoping that solves the problem.

Sucks if I have to wait an extra month though. I'm impatient. Haha!

If I recall correctly it took me 9 months to a year to get an approval for a CLI request.

Ugh!

I know I've read other threads where people got CLI's on this card before 6 months.. definitely before 9. Do you know if Comenity ever does auto CLI's on these types of cards?

On the Comenity pay to play.... I have a dozen too many of their cards and they have reported (even days after approval) without any activity. I have several that report which I have yet to use. I used to believe you had to use the card to generate reporting, not so for me. FYI....

HL

I only got one CLI (via online request form) from 20k to 23k IIRC before I closed the card. I did not request a CLI until the account was over 12 months old.

I messaged them asking why my statement didn't show up on my account yet and they've replied saying it did close on the 8th of July but that there was a zero balance... and that the next statement would close on August 8th.

FINALLY!!! I got a little LUV today when I clicked the button.

Small, but I'll take it. They bumped my limit from $1500 to $2250. I tried clicking again and it gave me no LUV. lol!

I've been clicking the button pretty much every day since day 1.

FINALLY!!! I got a little LUV today when I clicked the button.

Small, but I'll take it. They bumped my limit from $1500 to $2250. I tried clicking again and it gave me no LUV. lol!

I've been clicking the button pretty much every day since day 1.

Glad it paid off for u i wont be able to get a Cli now cause u broke the button lol. :wave:

$750 increase is pretty standard at low limits like that. Once I hot $4000 is when the increases hit $1500.

So Comenity tends to give 4 month CLI's? I thought 6 was pretty standard with them. I'll have to set a reminder. :)

Thanks guys!