Jump to content

MyFako Condones this Crap


bigpoppa09
 Share

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, parrothead1 said:

So these things hegemony is posting are actual people and actual loans?  Holy!

Yes...people openly being proud of their fiscal malfeasance and demonstrating how little they know of fundamental economic realities...

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • 2 weeks later...

real baller here... good luck when that thing needs maintenance... and 7 year loan on a 15 year old car?????

 

 

APPROVING BANK: Granite Credit Union (Utah) 
BUREAU PULLED: Experian
CREDIT SCORE: 701

SOFT PULL/HARD PULL: Hard
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE: Utah
NEW/USED: Used
YEAR OF VEHICLE: 2008
MAKE: Porsche 
MODEL: 911
MILEAGE: 150000
FINANCE/LEASE: Fin

PURCHASE PRICE: 38,000
AMOUNT OF LOAN: 24,800
TERM CONTRACTED: 84 mo
APR/LEASE RATE: 4.74
MONTHLY PAYMENT: 348
ANNUAL INCOME: 75000
DEBT TO INCOME RATIO: 15%
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY: They also called and offered a $5,000 SL Visa card as part of the loan asked for $10,000 and was approved! Used the same credit pull.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

what does it smell like under water? and 6 years to pay off an 8 year old car... SMFH

 

 

APPROVING BANK: 1st Liberty FCU
BUREAU PULLED: TU 
CREDIT SCORE: 731

SOFT PULL/HARD PULL: Hard
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE: Montana
NEW/USED: USED
YEAR OF VEHICLE: 2015
MAKE: Lexus
MODEL: RC 350 F Sport
MILEAGE: 39000
FINANCE/LEASE: REFINANCE

PURCHASE PRICE: $27.5K PAYOFF
AMOUNT OF LOAN: $39K

TERM CONTRACTED: 72 MOS
APR/LEASE RATE: 3.79%
MONTHLY PAYMENT: $613.50
ANNUAL INCOME: Over 100K
DEBT TO INCOME RATIO: Low, only an auto loan
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY: Qualified for their best rate at 3.54% for 60 months but going an extra year added .25% to the loan. They pay up to clean retail, which is ridiculous but an extra $12k cash at 3.79% with GAP and no pre payment penalties, it's too good of a rate to not take advantage IMO.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, hegemony said:

real baller here... good luck when that thing needs maintenance... and 7 year loan on a 15 year old car?????

 

 

APPROVING BANK: Granite Credit Union (Utah) 
BUREAU PULLED: Experian
CREDIT SCORE: 701

SOFT PULL/HARD PULL: Hard
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE: Utah
NEW/USED: Used
YEAR OF VEHICLE: 2008
MAKE: Porsche 
MODEL: 911
MILEAGE: 150000
FINANCE/LEASE: Fin

PURCHASE PRICE: 38,000
AMOUNT OF LOAN: 24,800
TERM CONTRACTED: 84 mo
APR/LEASE RATE: 4.74
MONTHLY PAYMENT: 348
ANNUAL INCOME: 75000
DEBT TO INCOME RATIO: 15%
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY: They also called and offered a $5,000 SL Visa card as part of the loan asked for $10,000 and was approved! Used the same credit pull.

Financing less than $25K and he dragged it out seven effing years at THAT APR?   

 

He cannot afford it.

 

And if that mileage is correct, it is reaching the point of having a LOT of service made of Expensive-to-Replaceium.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, centex said:

Financing less than $25K and he dragged it out seven effing years at THAT APR?   

 

He cannot afford it.

 

And if that mileage is correct, it is reaching the point of having a LOT of service made of Expensive-to-Replaceium.

I can see it being okay to pay cash and drive that thing into the ground having fun... but financing something that is probably 5k for a clutch make no sense unless you are at myfico forums.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, hegemony said:

I can see it being okay to pay cash and drive that thing into the ground having fun... but financing something that is probably 5k for a clutch make no sense unless you are at myfico forums.

Intermediate shaft bearing will be their wake-up call...and even the timing chain kit will probably be $1500 JUST FOR THE PARTS. 

 

Agree on paying cash and having fun. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

you think you hate it now, just wait until you drive it!

 

 

 

APPROVING BANK: Chrysler Credit
BUREAU PULLED: Experian
CREDIT SCORE: 645

SOFT PULL/HARD PULL: Hard, maybe? I really can't tell yet.
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE: CA
NEW/USED: New
YEAR OF VEHICLE: 2022
MAKE: Ram
MODEL: 1500 Laramie Eco-Diesel
MILEAGE: 20
FINANCE/LEASE: Finance

PURCHASE PRICE: $62k +/-
AMOUNT OF LOAN: $59k
TERM CONTRACTED: 72
APR/LEASE RATE: 2.9
MONTHLY PAYMENT: $913
ANNUAL INCOME: $196000
DEBT TO INCOME RATIO: 35%
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY: Had no intention of buying it, but the numbers just made sense. Kind of shocked at the tier 1 rate, but income got it over the top.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, hegemony said:

you think you hate it now, just wait until you drive it!

 

 

 

APPROVING BANK: Chrysler Credit
BUREAU PULLED: Experian
CREDIT SCORE: 645

SOFT PULL/HARD PULL: Hard, maybe? I really can't tell yet.
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE: CA
NEW/USED: New
YEAR OF VEHICLE: 2022
MAKE: Ram
MODEL: 1500 Laramie Eco-Diesel
MILEAGE: 20
FINANCE/LEASE: Finance

PURCHASE PRICE: $62k +/-
AMOUNT OF LOAN: $59k
TERM CONTRACTED: 72
APR/LEASE RATE: 2.9
MONTHLY PAYMENT: $913
ANNUAL INCOME: $196000
DEBT TO INCOME RATIO: 35%
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY: Had no intention of buying it, but the numbers just made sense. Kind of shocked at the tier 1 rate, but income got it over the top.

 

 

The numbers made perfect sense.........to the finance manager too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm torn on this one... on the one hand, it is a lower rate and a lower term for the auto loan but on the other hand if you;re a consumer shouldn't expect more than .05% lower if you are agreeing to a shorter term? I mean, I bet the dealer could have done even better on a 48 month note. SMFH

 

 

Quote

84 months at 3.99%, going to wait amount a month (payoff 1-2 credit cards) and try again to get a better rate/lower months. 

 

 

Quote

Update: Got a better deal from the dealer 3.95% @ 72 months

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

I have Amex cards for many years...I disputed many transactions at least 200 times, and trust me all disputes were resolved within a few hours in my favor, and all those disputes were over $100...highest one was for $700...Same thing with Chase...disputed at least 40 times in 9 yrs...all disputes were over $100, and highest one was $3k.....Same thing with Discover in 11 yrs...highest dispute was $900......and BOA denied me for $32 and even thought I never filed any dispute with them in 3 yrs????

 

 

at least most of the MFF posters see the OP for what s/he is...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

Amex Hilton Honors Surpass Shady Approval

I was approved for the Hilton Honors Surpass card with $4000 SL. As if the starting limit wasn't insulting enough, they immediately reduced my current BCP card limit from $41,600 to $37,600. They reallocated part of my BCP CL to the Honors card that has an AF of $95. I kind of feel robbed and cheated. I was also surprised the approval was a HP - it took 6 points out of my credit score.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Quote

Credit One CB AMEX.... approved!

1% CB

$39 AF

$500 CL

 

I don't know why I keep applying when I got over 10 CCs in the past 6 months. I think I need to join CC Anonymous. I did apply for this card 6 months ago and got denied so I guess I was thrilled when I got pre-approved and couldn't resist. Does anyone know if I don't use it, it will still help build my credit but not be charged the AF

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

Quote

Mission Lane approval BK 7 - 1 day after 341 meeting

I got an approval for $1000 from Mission Lane - 1 day post 341 meeting. Credit Karma score of 586. I did have perfect payment up until bankruptcy. 

 

Did the pre-approval first and then was invited to apply. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

Need auto loan PRE-BK7 DC... who?

My truck is dead and unfortunately I will need an auto loan in the near future. Im a month away from Ch7 discharge. 

 

Any ideas on what lender would take me on for crappy terms (refinance later)? 

 

Will NFCU likely approve me?

 

Are there any other avenues I should consider?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Guidelines