Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

MyFako Condones this Crap

a moderator who doesn't know about cash advances...

Do Not Use Any FNBO Card For Online Lotto Tickets

I used my Bucksback Visa card 5 times earlier this year for online lotto tickets without any problem. I used it for $20.00 in lotto tickets last week and they nailed me a $15.00 cash advance fee. I nearly terminiated my relationship with them over this and would have had it not been for their offers of fixed interest rate no fee BTs.... If your account doesnt have a 0 fee for cash advances they will hammer you... $15.00 or 5% of the advance whichever is larger... Crooks.......

I think I know why the F&I guy was happy...

BMW FINANCIAL APPROVED!! NO PROOF OF INCOME!! BUT LARGE DOWN PAYMENT.

Hey guys. So i currently am self employed,

I have two auto loans, a 2018 Mercedes E400 coupe and a 2015 Jeep Grand (cosign for mother)

I recently had a child and putting her bcak and fourth in my car is too much on my back so i decided i needed another vehicle.

Im self employed, my income varies and ive only made 10K this year thats taxable due to covid (i have over 100K in my bank) so im able to afford it if anybody scolds me. I had a cosigner who only makes 61K a year and we both have two cars in our name i put 20K a year just in case they asked for proof......

I went to BMW friday, put in the application, they pulled TU AUTO 8 and 9, Scores came back 730-755.

Told i would only be approved if i sold my car, asked them if i could put 10K down, got a call back today saying the finance head at BMW Finance must have been in a great mood today because im approved for a 2021 BMW X4M and will be picking up saturday!!!! Payments are 454 a month, not sure what the interest rate was but it was the tier 1 i believe. Just had to post this for anybody who was self employed like me.

AND yes i know a large down payment is stupid on a lease but i needed a SUV and didnt want to get rid of my E400 coupe.

So for those unfamiliar I have wanted the Apple Card badly since it first was announced in the Spring of 2019!  Once it came out I was denied time and time again, 11 times total to be exact! So you can imagine my excitement this morning when I applied at 3 am and got the message "You've been approved"! Someone had told me they felt odds of approval were improved if you buy something at the time of applying. I went on the Apple website and bought an iPad and chose to do the installment plan and applied for the Apple Card. I had planned to pay the card off once the purchase posted.

So the Apple card never showed up in my wallet. After multiple attempts I went to bed. I called Goldman Sachs this morning who then transferred me to Apple. It was discovered that I used the wrong Apple ID when I applied. See I've had an Apple ID since 2004 linked to my iTunes, all my music, movies and apps were linked to it which is why I still use it. When iCloud came out they wouldn't let me use that Apple ID and I had to make a separate Apple ID specifically for iCloud. 

The only options I now had were to keep the account open, but doing this I would never be able to add the card to my phone. I'd only get 1% for the life of the card. The other option was to close the account and apply using my icloud email, but I'd have to cancel my iPad order and wait 30 days to reapply. This created some major concern since it already took me 12 attempts to be approved. They couldn't guarantee me that I'd be approved in 30 days either. They said they'd document a lot of notes in case things didn't go well when I reapply and needed to call in.  I'm extremely disappointed right now! After 13 months of trying I literally only had the card for 7 hours!

I am interested in the ford egoboost and they are about 20k base and after rebates and trade in it can easily be under 15k then maybe 5k down and a 10k loan.

2 hours ago, hegemony said:

So for those unfamiliar I have wanted the Apple Card badly since it first was announced in the Spring of 2019!  Once it came out I was denied time and time again, 11 times total to be exact! ...

< quoting just a speck >

If this guy's brain were a PC processor, he'd run an early version of DOS.  Confronted with scenarios such as this, the message, "Abort, Retry, Fail?" would consistently flash up.

May god bless and help this soul at such time as he applies for a mortgage!  I'd anticipate the equivalent of what once was referred to as the "blue screen of death".

3 hours ago, hegemony said:

I am interested in the ford egoboost and they are about 20k base and after rebates and trade in it can easily be under 15k then maybe 5k down and a 10k loan.

I may be inspired to immortalize that in a new siggy ...

2 hours ago, hdporter said:

I may be inspired to immortalize that in a new siggy ...

Ok why this part? Explain to me please like I'm a first grader. 🙏

2 hours ago, StarkRaven$ said:

Ok why this part? Explain to me please like I'm a first grader. 🙏

Well, it's not exactly an ELI5 sentiment ... the comment just struck me between the eyes as being deliciously Freudian.  Plus, something about the cost "knock down" smacks of someone rationalizing the price as being less than it appears on the surface.  So, suffice it to say that the statement just comes across as eloquently "human" ;)

On 10/13/2020 at 3:52 PM, hegemony said:

r98zBhB.png

I wonder what his HHI is.

Beautiful fast car. I rented one before. Was a blast.

I have a feeling it’s not great or else he wouldn’t have priced out insurance per month like broke people do.

Pus-colored pylons in an empty parking lot...

I already had no questions after seeing the black wheels and the limo tint.

r98zBhB.png

APPROVING BANK: DCU
BUREAU PULLED: Equifax
CREDIT SCORE: 693

SOFT PULL/HARD PULL: HP
CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE: Florida
NEW/USED: Used
YEAR OF VEHICLE: 2013
MAKE: Ford
MODEL: F-150 Supercrew XLT 4x4 6 1/2" Bed
MILEAGE: 75,686 Miles
FINANCE/LEASE: Finance

PURCHASE PRICE: $25,590
AMOUNT OF LOAN: $27,871.55
TERM CONTRACTED: 65
APR/LEASE RATE: 2.24%
MONTHLY PAYMENT: $455.72
ANNUAL INCOME: $65k
DEBT TO INCOME RATIO: 13% (Prior to this loan).
MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY: Nothing down, GAP through DCU at $295. I didn't want to put anything down due to low interest, but I have enough emergency savings to cover bills plus the truck for 15 months minimum. Carvana wanted 13.xx % and was only going to give me $2275 for my old truck, I am going to sale the truck privately.

This truck also has lots of unique options. Loaded XLT, basically Lariat without leather. Larger bed and 36 gallon fuel tank and a few other options.

3 hours ago, AdamC said:

That's a lot of money for a truck with a 6.5 inch bed! What is this, a truck for ants?

Who knew that Derrick had moved into buildings for salespeople don't sell so good...

Ferrari 458 loan approval odds

I am looking to finance a used 2015 Ferrari 458 Spider.

I currently have a 2019 Corvette ZR1 which I will be trading in. My original loan on that car was $110,000. I opened the loan account in May 2018. My oustanding balance now is $20,000 so I paid off quite a bit in the past 2.5 years. My income is about $120,000 before taxes and my only payments are the mortgage with $1,300 and my car loan $1,500 for the Corvette which will be replaced by the Ferrari payment.

My Fico score is about 825 with all 3 bureaus. I will probaby apply at the same credit union where I have applied for the $110,000. I am also doing my regular banking with them. The loan amount will be $120,000 this time. When i applied for the $110,000 the only difference now would be the mortgage. Back then I just paid $750 rent and didn't have the mortgage. The price of the Ferrari will be $200,000 + taxes and fees with $90,000 down.

Any chance I get approved?

spoiler... he got approved by MB!!!!!!!!

Mercedes Benz Financing Approval Odds

Looking to finance a 2020 G-Wagon. Previously had a 2012 that was totaled by a valet driver in my previous building. From what I understand MBF pulls TU 8. I just started building credit October 2019. Purchased a 360k home in April 2020 and July 2020 financed a car for my mother with a balance of 17k. 

Fico 8 scores: TU 707 EXP 704 EQU 679

Annual Income 200k

22k limit over 5 credit cards (two which I'm an authorized user) UTI 10% 

12 recent inquiries from financing that car in July 2020.