bigpoppa09

MyFako Condones this Crap

12 hours ago, TheVig said:

The Chucky Cheese play pass card with wrist band really helped set the scene and excitement.

:D

1. Contrary to your headline, removal of a collection item would never cause a score decrease.

2. Medical collections being added to your report would cause score decreases.

3. Lowering a mortgage balance would never cause a score decrease.

4. Lowering a credit card balance would never cause a score decrease (unless all revolving balances were at zero, in which case a temporary score decrease might occur in some scoring models).

Bottom line: you're going to need to take a much closer look at your reports if you're going to find out what you need to do to pick up your scores. If you give us detailed information, we'll probably be able to answer your presently unanswerable question.

from a "Super Contributor"

Posted (edited)
Regular Contributor

APPROVED ALL 3 AMAZON CARDS

Applied 2 days ago for the Amazon Prime Business American Express card with a $70 bonus for applying (main reason I wanted this card) I got a $15,000 CL

Next applied for the Amazon Store card was approved for that with $2,300 CL (can't remember if a bonus came with that card)

Today I applied for the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature card with a $60.00 bonus and a $4,300 CL (Also really wanted that bonus gift card)

I was very surprised Chase approved me for this card as they did turn me down this past summer for their Ink card due to short credit history.

Was able to parley all the bonus gift cards into some sweet Amazon purchases like the latest Insta Pot Duo Evo and a few accessories plus some other stuff.

Took a 9 point credit hit on my Experian...ouch!

from a "Regular Contributor"

Edited by hegemony

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, hegemony said:

from a "Regular Dunce"

FTFY 2.

By the way, someone needs to warn the guy that CV will porch surf his delivery.  

Edited by PotO

7 hours ago, hegemony said:

from a "Regular Contributor"

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

UPDATE!!!!!!!!

Correction

After now talking with Amazon in chat room I forgot that the Amazon Prime Business AMX card gave me a $125.00 sign up gift card not $70.00.

Remember these are "Gift Cards" not sign up bonuses where you have to spend a certain amount then when you meet that threashold you get your bonus money, Amazon Gift Cards you get immediately after you are approved for whichever card you applied for on Amazon, I checked my Gift Card balance in my Amazon account each time I got approved which was 3 times since I applied  for all 3 cards over several days, each time the GC was their waiting for me for a total of $255.00

Their is no obligation to use the card once you get them either, I have only used the Prime Business card so far for business purchases, I may use the Store Card shortly for the 5% and need it for personal non busniess related purchases as I have had a small home based business past 19 years.

All total I got $255.00 in sign up money for getting all 3 Amazon cards, pretty sweet deal, I only used the business Prime card for a few items so far, may use the store card for some small items and get the 5% back, no other cards I posses have 5% discounts right now, Discover's 5% just ended December 31.

I did use up all the $255 Gift Card balance in purchases which isn't hard on Amazon.

poster's real name is Richard Einstein.

Re: APPROVED ALL 3 AMAZON CARDS
You don't understand!

You get the Gift cards just for applying, this is not a sign up bonus in reality like you just mentioned where you have to spend a certain amount first then you get the bonus money, you get the gift cards as soon as you are approved, U checked my Gift card balance in my account each time I got approved and the gift cards were their ready for me to spend it which I did, all $255.00 worth combined, all 3 cards. Easiest money you can make.

84 months on a used vehicle????? WTF is wrong with these people?

APPROVING BANK: Pennsylvania State Employees Credit Union
CREDIT SCORE: 770ish at the time

CUSTOMER STATE OF RESIDENCE: Pennsylvania
NEW/USED: Used

YEAR OF VEHICLE: 2017
MAKE: Toyota
MODEL: Highlander
MILEAGE: 28,890.... ish
FINANCE/LEASE: Finance

AMOUNT OF LOAN: $26,293.30
TERM CONTRACTED: 84
APR/LEASE RATE: 3.99%
MONTHLY PAYMENT: $359.34

MISCELLANEOUS COMMENTARY: I did this in April 2019... I haven't seen this thread until now.

heg -- what kind of "protection" do you use for these dives into that forum?  (You do use protection, right?  In any case, if I were you, I'd regularly be checking for "lesions" in tell-tale body parts ...)

7 hours ago, hegemony said:

84 months on a used vehicle????? WTF is wrong with these people?

THIS ONE ALSO DOESNT SAY IF IT WAS A HARD PULL OR A SOFT PULL.

4 hours ago, cv91915 said:

THIS ONE ALSO DOESNT SAY IF IT WAS A HARD PULL OR A SOFT PULL.

To go with those terms, it seems to be a reacharound...

1 hour ago, hegemony said:

hmmmm, save money or take a hard pull... idiots.

"The dealer financing will be a bit better but the cu saves me a HP.  Decisions, decisions.."

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Auto-Loans/Credit-union-or-dealer-incentive-financing/td-p/5870189

Math is hard.

He is so scared of a few points that he will pay extra interest for probably seven years...SMDH!

3 hours ago, hegemony said:

hmmmm, save money or take a hard pull... idiots.

"The dealer financing will be a bit better but the cu saves me a HP.  Decisions, decisions.."

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Auto-Loans/Credit-union-or-dealer-incentive-financing/td-p/5870189

Anybody who needs to think about whether a hard pull is worth over $1,000 needs a lobotomy.  

3 hours ago, hegemony said:

translation: I lied on my income declaration:

Oh Disco... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  (4505t request)

I wouldn't give EQ my tax return data either.  In fact, I wouldn't give anybody that data.  

Part of my assignment is dealing with a certain three-letter agency who uses tax return data to tear people's lives apart.  And it's very effective. 

49 minutes ago, PotO said:

I wouldn't give EQ my tax return data just to keep or get a subprime discovery card either. 

FTFY.

I gladly provide amex the info but it hasn't gotten me any love for years. But then, unlike the myfako posters, I don't lie about HHI.

32 minutes ago, hegemony said:

FTFY.

I gladly provide amex the info but it hasn't gotten me any love for years. But then, unlike the myfako posters, I don't lie about HHI.

Yes, I might be tempted to provide AmEx.  But nobody else.  Especially not Discover.  

I never lie about my income.  It's a matter of public record.  I do lie about household income.  If I am honest and tell them my wife's real income they usually crap themselves.  Remember PharmaBro?  My wife is PharmaHo.*

* If you ever need $75k per dose cutting-edge cancer medication or simply need ED pills, let me know.  Can get them for you for free. ;)

On 9/13/2019 at 1:21 PM, hegemony said:

and by December...

"Yeah, never again man. I gave her some money to buy a car, she said she will pay me back the following week. Never got anything back yet leave me in the dark. But she knows what's going on. It's good, she's struggling anyway, 3 kids and everything else she got going on. I don't look at it as a bad thing as I used to, it's for a good cause to help her and the fam but it's a lesson learned cause I will never do that again... "

1 hour ago, hegemony said:

and by December...

"Yeah, never again man. I gave her some money to buy a car, she said she will pay me back the following week. Never got anything back yet leave me in the dark. But she knows what's going on. It's good, she's struggling anyway, 3 kids and everything else she got going on. I don't look at it as a bad thing as I used to, it's for a good cause to help her and the fam but it's a lesson learned cause I will never do that again... "

Three kids?  HE certainly doesn't need ED pills.  Actually, he'd be better off if he did.