bigpoppa09

MyFako Condones this Crap

8 hours ago, bigpoppa09 said:

OP Opened 10 Comenity turds then was shocked when they slammed the door on all 10.🤥

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Comenity-Closed-All-My-Accounts/td-p/5288452

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Comenity-Closed-All-My-Accounts/m-p/5288780#M1565790

That nugget was laughable, even moreso than the original premise of the thread.  Dude was whining about the 'high standards' as the reason they couldn't get an approval.  Clearly they don't even read the threads on that board to know that Comenity is like the bat-crap crazy relative you rarely see...and don't want to be around on the rare occasion they ARE in the house.

1 hour ago, steelers1 said:

This time its not only about MyFako condoning this crap but PENFED also!

To reap such a reward for being late on your payment is AMAZING to me.

I can't get a rabbit turd out of them but this joker gets $40k!

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Disbelieving/m-p/5320159

There is no rhyme or reason with some issuers...I still see it with BofA where I remain in the penalty box from the MBNA era identity theft losses.  Meanwhile, everyone else was reporting increases through the luv botton. 

Still, nothing on MFF seems to come close to the Summer of Junami...

I think I learned in second grade that the dollar sign goes before the number.  Even the dirty foreigner I married knows that.

4 minutes ago, cv91915 said:

I think I learned in second grade that the dollar sign goes before the number.  Even the dirty foreigner I married knows that.

That irritates the f- out of me also. Your too funny 😛

12 minutes ago, steelers1 said:

He wants to apply for a secured card just for the aesthetics of it.

This beats the sh!t out of "I want a metal card just because its metal" all day.

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Convince-me-not-to-do-it-please/td-p/5390578

I can see this person having a special room where the walls are plastered with old cards to stare at.

1 hour ago, steelers1 said:

He wants to apply for a secured card just for the aesthetics of it.

This beats the sh!t out of "I want a metal card just because its metal" all day.

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Convince-me-not-to-do-it-please/td-p/5390578

Get this- Just the other day at dinner my friend said to me "how come your Citi Diamond card looks so much nicer than mine?"  His is the unsecured Diamond Preferred...mine is the Diamond secured card...

😂 LOL

I know I got a few turd cards in my arsenal, but my arsenal is all AAA prime compared to most of the unwashed masses over there.

I know I got a few turd cards in my arsenal, but my arsenal is all AAA prime compared to most of the unwashed masses over there.
After my experience today I feel like one of them now.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, tmkats said:

After my experience today I feel like one of them now.

emoji31.png

Dont beat yourself up. It could be worse. 

Dont beat yourself up. It could be worse. 
Yeah I know.

I never did like Commenity. They were always the most strict for everything and this just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

As much as I may want to reapply again I think it will be some time before I do.