bigpoppa09

MyFako Condones this Crap

Reading that first post is the CB equivalent of watching a puppy get beaten. Nope. Nope. Nope.

If only we could save more from the "congrats on the CLI" comments that only solidifies that level of credit ignorance.

Here is another one that make u wonder can some people do basic math the OP went head over heels over the USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex they said the main perk of this card was the 5% on gas capped at 3K. i guess they didn't know they could have gotten the FNBO Ducks Unlimited which offers 5% on gas uncapped . I guess 5% on your first 3K is more than 5% uncapped. :dntknw:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/USAA-Cashback-Rewards-Plus-Amex-2-500/td-p/5279977

Here is another one that make u wonder can some people do basic math the OP went head over heels over the USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex they said the main perk of this card was the 5% on gas capped at 3K. i guess they didn't know they could have gotten the FNBO Ducks Unlimited which offers 5% on gas uncapped . I guess 5% on your first 3K is more than 5% uncapped. :dntknw:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/USAA-Cashback-Rewards-Plus-Amex-2-500/td-p/5279977

:dntknw:

Admittedly, for most people, they likely are not coming close to spending $3K annually on gas, so the difference between capped and uncapped is a moot point. I suspect I am an outlier with an average expenditure of $300-$500 per month on gas.

Admittedly, for most people, they likely are not coming close to spending $3K annually on gas, so the difference between capped and uncapped is a moot point. I suspect I am an outlier with an average expenditure of $300-$500 per month on gas.

The price of diesel is up a solid 55 cents from last year. I'm not having trouble pushing $200, and I've only pulled the camper twice so far. I'm expecting to layout $400+ for the next few months.

I DECIDED TO TRACK MY FUEL SPENDING IN 2018 AND THUS FAR WE'VE SPENT JUST ABOUT $530. THIS INCLUDES SOME $8 A GALLON 100 OCTANE.

I DECIDED TO TRACK MY FUEL SPENDING IN 2018 AND THUS FAR WE'VE SPENT JUST ABOUT $530. THIS INCLUDES SOME $8 A GALLON 100 OCTANE.

quarter mile at a time or 100LL for a single-engine?

JUST GETTING HIGH COMPRESSION TO PRODUCE MORE... NO RACING.

Perhaps convert to ethanol so you can get 105 octane at only $2.80-ish/gal? It's not hard to convert.

Perhaps convert to ethanol so you can get 105 octane at only $2.80-ish/gal? It's not hard to convert.

I LIKE ORIGINAL NOT RESTOMOD

YOU CAN MESS AROUND WITH HIGH COMPRESSION AND ADD RACE FUEL, BUT ADD MORE ETHANOL TO STANDARD PUMP GAS AND ALL THE SUDDEN IT'S "RESTOMOD"? :dntknw:

Edited by Jon77

YOU CAN MESS AROUND WITH HIGH COMPRESSION AND ADD RACE FUEL, BUT ADD MORE ETHANOL TO STANDARD PUMP GAS AND ALL THE SUDDEN IT'S "RESTOMOD"? :dntknw:

Remember that, in the days before the unleaded crap was foisted upon the public, high octane was simply one of the options at the pump. Nowadays, you practically have to go to your local airport's FBO to get 100LL. There was a time where that was simply 'gas' and not 'race fuel' (and was under 40 cents a gallon).

I took a peek over there yesterday for kicks, and apparently the SCT is pulling hard. People are still happy about that 750 dollar Dress Barn card...

...I took a long, hot shower after that. Felt dirty.

I put aftermarket racing seats in my Pontiac Grand Am, and the accolades have been universal.

I put aftermarket racing seats in my Pontiac Grand Am, and the accolades have been universal.

I always knew there was something special about you.

Yesterday one of my posts over there was deleted. Apparently referring to someone as a "slack-jawed, third world serf" is not cool over there.

Yesterday one of my posts over there was deleted. Apparently referring to someone as a "slack-jawed, third world serf" is not cool over there.

Maybe they are grammar Nazis and penalized for not hyphenating third-world. Beyond that, they may figure it is easier to just delete that which they cannot comprehend LOL!

Someone was approved on his $50K (CLI's) store card last week, members were jaw-dropping.

The cheering throughout the thread... :yahoo:

I always knew there was something special about you.

It's the orange jet ski. His raison d'etre.

What happened to the pimped out Prius?Did you pawn it and buy that dope grand am!

Right now we're keeping that one behind the house. The Cutlass sedan and the Astro van are our daily drivers right now.

lawnparking1jpg-f2857a1e930cc289.jpg

Remember that, in the days before the unleaded crap was foisted upon the public, high octane was simply one of the options at the pump. Nowadays, you practically have to go to your local airport's FBO to get 100LL. There was a time where that was simply 'gas' and not 'race fuel' (and was under 40 cents a gallon).

Yup, I recall seeing that near the end. Even Sonoco had 100 octane I believe until recently. However, these days you can easily convert to E85 to get 105 octane simply by oversizing your injectors by 30%, or increasing your pulsewidth if you have that capability. Most modern ECU's don't even recognize the fuel difference and simply advance the timing map to its full potential.