bigpoppa09

MyFako Condones this Crap

I have Credit One and I love them. I received my first credit line increase from them awhile back. I'm due for another one soon. :dntknw:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I have Credit One and I love them. I received my first credit line increase from them awhile back. I'm due for another one soon. :dntknw:

*facepalm*

There is a good chance the Repo man will be looking for this soon. :dntknw:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Auto-Loans/SPRINGBOARDAUTO-Financing-Uses-Vantage-3-0-A-SOFT-PULL/td-p/5183222

40K at 9.25%

Some people crumble under the weight of their own stupid actions some others survive. I survived 23k at 12%. He may survive. Before discovering CB I thought 10% was the max "best deal" one could get financing a car. Thank you Jesus and CB.

There is a good chance the Repo man will be looking for this soon. :dntknw:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Auto-Loans/SPRINGBOARDAUTO-Financing-Uses-Vantage-3-0-A-SOFT-PULL/td-p/5183222

40K at 9.25%

Not necessarily. APR certainly leaves much to be desired but the payment isn't THAT big or unmanageable. Hopefully they get things under control enough to flip to a decent local institution somewhere within the year which would save them some $$$ across the remaining life of the note...

Yea this one is special.

Penfed let him double their $50k exposure because he spends massive amounts of money with them (and everyone else I guess). :blush:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Personal-Finance/MY-HIGHEST-CC-amp-amp-PLOC-THAT-WAS-APPROVED/td-p/5197153

We know it's all true beacsue any good fortune 500 CEO is posting on there to spread their wealth if knowledge.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I just couldn't handle it anymore... :aggressive:

Re: MY HIGHEST CC & PLOC THAT WAS APPROVED

wrote:

What I'm saying is this. Build your relationship with who you bank with. when you have a consumer spending enormous amounts of money and paying it off in full every month, you are no longer a regular consumer. you are considered a client. if you go to your bank and the bank manager don't know who you are or greet you when you walk in the door then these limit is unreachable for majority. for every card I have I have an checking and saving account,
so
for
amex
I use their personal saving to pay for my expenses. most people have 2 to 3 checking accounts at most. I have at least 50 personal credit cards and i bank with every credit issuer that gave me a credit card. most people cant handle 5 credit cards.
so
clearly i'm not your average person with an average income. next card on my list and i will be done........is the Dubai Royal Card once I receive my invite. that is my new personal ultimate goal before 2020.

and
PenFed
will throughly vet you before they give you this. trust me i know. and your bank account with them will also let them know what you can handle

Dear Mr. Big Time,

I'm not buying it!

Penfed has a hard limit on unsecured credit card exposure of $50k total it doesn't matter who you are.

Your Chase Palladium (not Pallidium) does not exist it was replaced with the Reserve card.

50 personal cards and you bank with all of them? yea right.

I couldn't open a Bank of America or Chase bank account if I wanted to due to regional restrictions. I seriously doubt you have 50.

I don't know what your doing but I guess it's fun to pretend sometimes.

Good luck in getting your invitation from India.

wrote:

What I'm saying is this. Build your relationship with who you bank with. when you have a consumer spending enormous amounts of money and paying it off in full every month, you are no longer a regular consumer. you are considered a client. if you go to your bank and the bank manager don't know who you are or greet you when you walk in the door then these limit is unreachable for majority. for every card I have I have an checking and saving account,
so
for
amex
I use their personal saving to pay for my expenses. most people have 2 to 3 checking accounts at most. I have at least 50 personal credit cards and i bank with every credit issuer that gave me a credit card. most people cant handle 5 credit cards.
so
clearly i'm not your average person with an average income. next card on my list and i will be done........is the Dubai Royal Card once I receive my invite. that is my new personal ultimate goal before 2020.

and
PenFed
will throughly vet you before they give you this. trust me i know. and your bank account with them will also let them know what you can handle

Dear Mr. Big Time,

I'm not buying it!

Penfed has a hard limit on unsecured credit card exposure of $50k total it doesn't matter who you are.

Your Chase Palladium (not Pallidium) does not exist it was replaced with the Reserve card.

I couldn't open a Bank of America or Chase bank account if I wanted to due to regional restrictions. I seriously doubt you have 50.

That wasn't positive, supportive or that other adjective that is supposed to govern what is posted there.

@fortune500ceo1981wrote:

What I'm saying is this. Build your relationship with who you bank with. when you have a consumer spending enormous amounts of money and paying it off in full every month, you are no longer a regular consumer. you are considered a client. if you go to your bank and the bank manager don't know who you are or greet you when you walk in the door then these limit is unreachable for majority. for every card I have I have an checking and saving account, so for amex I use their personal saving to pay for my expenses. most people have 2 to 3 checking accounts at most. I have at least 50 personal credit cards and i bank with every credit issuer that gave me a credit card. most people cant handle 5 credit cards. so clearly i'm not your average person with an average income. next card on my list and i will be done........is the Dubai Royal Card once I receive my invite. that is my new personal ultimate goal before 2020.

and PenFed will throughly vet you before they give you this. trust me i know. and your bank account with them will also let them know what you can handle

Dear Mr. Big Time,

I'm not buying it!

This was not post there. It will be moderated. I don't understand why other posters took what that guy posted seriously. It's obvious it was a joke but the guy rolled with it when people kept asking him questions

He's got to be trolling them.

wrote:

so
for
amex
so

and
PenFed

Dear Mr. Big Time,

I'm not buying it!

That wasn't positive, supportive or that other adjective that is supposed to govern what is posted there.

true? (the other adjective)

Valued Contributor
‎03-24-2018 09:44 AM
Re: Citigroup sets restrictions on gun sales by business partners

Thanks for the info, I will be closing my account.

edit: closed account

:lol:

Valued Contributor

Shhhh...don't tell Kat.

:rofl:

Valued Contributor

Shhhh...don't tell Kat.

shhhh... snowflakes will protest we're mocking MFF

Valued Contributor

Shhhh...don't tell Kat.

shhhh... snowflakes will protest we're mocking MFF

LMAO

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Edited by tmkats

what I mean is... we're mocking someone who irrationally closed an account. overraction triggers be damned :)

what I mean is... we're mocking someone who irrationally closed an account. overraction triggers be damned :)

It isn't necessarily 'irrational.' They made a business decision based upon a change in practice by their card issuer. Just as an issuer can decide not to do business with a cardholder, so to can a cardholder decline to do further business with an issuer who has made a policy change that is contrary to the cardholder's belief. Does that mean everyone would make the same decision? Not at all...after all, I continued eating at Chik-Fil-A even though they, as a private entity, had adopted a policy decision that was contrary to my interest...I did so because they had a sandwich that I liked. THAT interest overruled their political donations...