bigpoppa09

MyFako Condones this Crap

I didn't know you could get a Sportsman Guide Visa student loan.

"I've been wanting this card for a while." :huh:

I saw this. It must be some kind of sickness. Maybe Ron?

I seen his latest Deer Pee approval the card will probably be DOA when it hits his mailbox. Comenity don't play that when u have there Visa MC products. He is trashing his AAOA for a lot of garbage cards u need a rewards strategy. I think he Is addicted to the Congrats u are approved message. He also has TR Visa they will shut him down. Edited by bigpoppa09

A $32k vehicle is a big endeavor even for someone whose financial house is 100% in order.

I seen his latest Deer Pee approval the card will probably be DOA when it hits his mailbox. Comenity don't play that when u have there Visa MC products. He is trashing his AAOA for a lot of garbage cards u need a rewards strategy. I think he Is addicted to the Congrats u are approved message. He also has TR Visa they will shut him down.

I hope they all him down, not just Comenity. And he doesn't realize what has happened until he's ready to pay for dinner at an expensive restaurant.

I seen his latest Deer Pee approval the card will probably be DOA when it hits his mailbox. Comenity don't play that when u have there Visa MC products. He is trashing his AAOA for a lot of garbage cards u need a rewards strategy. I think he Is addicted to the Congrats u are approved message. He also has TR Visa they will shut him down.

I hope they all him down, not just Comenity. And he doesn't realize what has happened until he's ready to pay for dinner at an expensive restaurant.

Nah! That dude seems like an applebees or chili's chain dude all the way. Nothing expensive for him. JMHO

He just added a Williams Sonoma Visa.

Yeah I hope Comenity bites him in the area. He's not worthy of that card IMO.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Williams-Sonoma-Visa-Approved/td-p/5178580

3 Comenity majors pushing 400 total combined Inqs he is toast Comenity gone lay the smack down.

Hopefully when Comenity slaps him around, it will trigger others to follow suit. And when it happens, he will cry when he realizes, he is no Ron1.

How does the D-bag get over 400 inquires with only 40+ mostly useless cards? Maybe bragging/making stuff up. I bet his insurance score in way in the tank. JMHO

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Auto-Loans/Does-it-seem-likely-we-d-be-able-to-qualify-for-the-loan-we-re/td-p/5169727

Pie-in-the-sky delusions about getting an expensive truck with an abysmal set of FICO Auto Enhanced scores.

There was a lot more delusion in that one than just the used truck...the need for a two bedroom suite for two weeks killed me. The entitlement is strong with them...

He has no strategy but he said his AAOA is 33 months i find that hard to believe.

"I'm gonna start cleaning up the ones under 2K. As I keep getting better cards with higher limits, the cleanup part will keep going. I want 500K unsecured limits by December. I'm almost at the halfway mark now. "

Hey CV I'm let u chime in on is a poster over there said this. :dntknw:I have two Barclay cards... the Arrival + which I feel is the best travel card out there

Hey CV I'm let u chime in on is a poster over there said this. :dntknw:I have two Barclay cards... the Arrival + which I feel is the best travel card out there

This is an immediate sign that the person making the statement has zero analytical skills.

I have Credit One and I love them. I received my first credit line increase from them awhile back. I'm due for another one soon. :dntknw: