bigpoppa09

MyFako Condones this Crap

SMH.... I suppose it's a mental thing to have a store card that high? no one else will approve or CLI beyond say 25K most likely.

(BK7 d/c-08/2013/FICO-400's) ~ 07/2017 FICO 08- EQ-669, TU-676, EX-681
Scores being held down by tons of INQ/New acts 16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Frequent Contributor
‎12-31-2017 03:22 PM
Morgan Auto Group Platinum Preferred Service -- CFNA

SL 1600 instant approval. APR 22.8% 6 months deferred interest for anything over $299. This card is thru my auto dealership. How do you like me now with my 86+ Credit Inquiries across each bureau.

Frequent Contributor
‎12-31-2017 03:22 PM
Morgan Auto Group Platinum Preferred Service -- CFNA

SL 1600 instant approval. APR 22.8% 6 months deferred interest for anything over $299. This card is thru my auto dealership. How do you like me now with my 86+ Credit Inquiries across each bureau.

Inquiries don't matter? :woah:

B.S.

Re: UPDATE: My Quest to Obtain the JP Morgan Reserve Card [uPDATES INCOMING]

This thread pops up in my emails every now and again so I guess I’ll conclude it by saying there is literally no way to get this card without being a PRIVATE BANK client (note: NOT Chase Private Client, that’s not enough).

my credit ratio is 17% .they at been so good to me last 2years instantly credit increase all the time I pay always on time never late no complaints at all of sudden they shut me down .for someone who is trying so hard to fix his credit and paying all extra fees it hurts .does anyone have an idea what I should do ?

Someone boasting about getting 5k CC with 190+ inquiries and being congratulated. I don't believe it's possible to rack up that many inquiries in one's lifetime.

That guy seems like a douche bag to me. Every time he gets an approval, he says 'How you like me now" with my 190+ inquiries.

This might be the same shyt for brains that has 6 Hunington Voice cards. I also think he acquired 3 or 4 BBT cards before they shut his a$$ down.

I don't rule out that's it's not possible for him to get away with it, but I really look forward to the day when he ends up with one massive AA from all his creditors.