bigpoppa09

MyFako Condones this Crap

I don't take advantage of the system, unlike a lot of people live and learn from others ,I cant wait til they pass a law ,where bk is only under certain guide lines and if u filed befor u just out of luck, start making people responsible for there living beyond there means

What guidelines, exactly? ;)

I have to work in morning , I don't have time to play on the computer, ladies and gentleman have a goodnight :wave:

Because you were proven to be a judgemental hypocrite.

I have to work in morning , I don't have time to play on the computer, ladies and gentleman have a goodnight :wave:

you are being too kind...

Because you were proven to be a turd.

FTFY

Saving space good for the environment. And being mean at the same time ... priceless!

Did you just F'n post that garbage and hope to remain a member here???

If I was an ADMIN I would ban your a** with a quickness.

You are a piece of rubbish, coming here asking for help, and then biting the hand that feeds you.

I hope you get what you deserve. I for one, will not assist you in any way with any of your crap. Not that you took any of the good advice you were given before with your senseless posts.

Bye a**hat.

Did you just F'n post that garbage and hope to remain a member here???

If I was an ADMIN I would ban your a** with a quickness.

You are a piece of rubbish, coming here asking for help, and then biting the hand that feeds you.

I hope you get what you deserve. I for one, will not assist you in any way with any of your crap. Not that you took any of the good advice you were given before with your senseless posts.

Bye a**hat.

While I totally agree with your personal description, I don't think he is the author of that post on the external site. That author, clearly a turd, has a certain degree of literacy that escapes Darwin.

You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.

Huh?

I don't take advantage of the system, unlike a lot of people live and learn from others ,I cant wait til they pass a law ,where bk is only under certain guide lines and if u filed befor u just out of luck, start making people responsible for there living beyond there means

you are confused. MFF's hero is who you're thinking of: http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/June-Credit-AMA-Ask-Me-Anything-live-with-user-CreditAddict-Part/m-p/4638259#M1343221

You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.

Huh?

tried hotlink from MFF. CB message said no.

That has a 3rd grade level of spelling and grammar.

That has a 3rd grade level of spelling and grammar.

wat u meen?

^^^

I think he means "a judgmental hypocrite who has a third grade ... ."

He's a fan of bottom feeder cards.

i have a first premeire cc i had opened 2 months 400 cl gonna leave it open for a 1 years since its my oldest have a discoved secured 200. month n half old and a capital one qs1 new 300.00 cl idk what i should do

The dude who posted that has posted a ton of stuff about us. He also put CB up for sale on eBay. That site is trash. Nothing is verified, and if you want to respond, you have to pay. We didn't want to respond. We think it's hilarious.

He has also bought domain names and set up websites where he claimed he was going to post details about people who owed money or filed bk. Riiiiiight he never did. For a while he sent me emails with links to his posts and websites, but I ignored them so he finally stopped. Just a guess, he's a collector who has trouble making any money because we've taught people how to handle collectors. :D

ETA: collectors hate us. We consider that to be success.

The dude who posted that has posted a ton of stuff about us. He also put CB up for sale on eBay. That site is trash. Nothing is verified, and if you want to respond, you have to pay. We didn't want to respond. We think it's hilarious.

He has also bought domain names and set up websites where he claimed he was going to post details about people who owed money or filed bk. Riiiiiight he never did. For a while he sent me emails with links to his posts and websites, but I ignored them so he finally stopped. Just a guess, he's a collector who has trouble making any money because we've taught people how to handle collectors. :D

ETA: collectors hate us. We consider that to be success.

Indeed. And for a very good reason. CB makes their jobs harder when they try debt collection no-no's without CB crossing the ethical line themselves. Many debt collectors would violate every law imaginable if they could get away with it. Too many still try.

Are you that stupid that you believe anything on that piece of crap site? You are a moron of extreme proportion. If that is what you believe about this site, I suggest you go F yourself and get the hell off of my site.

Are you that stupid that you believe anything on that piece of crap site? You are a moron of extreme proportion. If that is what you believe about this site, I suggest you go F yourself and get the hell off of my site.

If we had a like button id spam it.

If we had a like button id spam it.

Thank you. I don't like having to defend myself on my own site. Especially in regards to something so pathetic.

Oh, Jeebus ... Mommy Breeze is gonna tattoo "Mean" across your forehead, LKH. :rofl:

Seriously, even someone really slow only needs an hour or two at most on Credit Boards to understand what that guy wrote on that cesspool site is a complete crock of crap.

Edited by PotO

CL on MYFuko = Kiss flowers mod wannabe.

Haha never in a million years would I want to be a moderator. But keep it up with your insults since they obviously make you feel tough. I have always been nothing but respectful to everyone on this site. So, I don't know why I have received this type of treatment here today. But, it is what it is. I am sorry I found MF first. I am not the one that stole CB's idea. I do not promote SCT. I do not support those running amuck or being haphazard with their credit. I do not congratulate those that don't deserve it. ALL I do is try to help all I can as much as I can. But, I'm the target of you guys MF hatred. Ha! So be it. Tired of arguing with you. Think or believe whatever you want.

amok

I think the MF attitude is "You have to submit to the system without question" and the CB attitude is "deconstruct the system and make it work for you." Deconstructing the system is fun, especially for the analytical types, so for the most part we attract a different group of people.

That's stated really well.

There are also a lot of people who settle for less than what is possible because they incorrectly believe it is all they deserve. I wish they could find it in them to aim higher.