Questions regarding last report to clean up

The last post in this topic was posted 1922 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I started cleaning up all my reports last year and have cleaned my EQ complete, i have 2 OC still reporting on TU(one with zero balance which i didnt pay) and another one with a balance from Macys, no collections. Now this is where my question starts, if i wanted to tackle my EX which i currently have frozen since i have a few blemishes there and DV the collections from MG CREDIT(gym i attended @ in college) and Portfolio Recovery Associates(CAP ONE) which CAP ONE isn't even reporting on ANY of my bureaus and stir the pot would i run the risk of them reporting these collections on my other bureaus? What would be the best way to approach my EX without making these 2 CA report on all 3 of my bureaus? Once i take care of these 2 CAs, my plan is to go after the 2 OC's which only report on my TU and EX. Any help would be greatly appreciated fellas.

Edited by blamed

MACYS

Status Updated
10/01/2012

JARED

Status Updated
03/01/2013

and as for the CAs..

MG CREDIT(Gym account i had when in grad school)

Date Opened
04/01/2014

Portfolio Recovery Associate(CAP ONE, but CAP ONE isn't reporting)

Date Opened
02/01/2015

My state is Florida if it helps any, info from CCT.

Edited by blamed

MACYS

Status Updated
10/01/2012

JARED

Status Updated
03/01/2013

and as for the CAs..

MG CREDIT(Gym account i had when in grad school)

Date Opened
04/01/2014

Portfolio Recovery Associate(CAP ONE, but CAP ONE isn't reporting)

Date Opened
02/01/2015

My state is Florida if it helps any, info from CCT.

None of these dates are relevant. What is the Date of First Delinquency for each?

Ok so i got some new stuff off CCT to see if we can get something done on here fellas!

JARED - MAY 2012 was the first 30 day late this account was sold to National Credit Adjusters and it displays a $0 balance owed but NCA is not reporting since i disputed them before and it came off.

MACYS - OCT 2012 was when the account was closed. It's interesting because these folks are not reporting accurate payment history. According to them on March 2015 was my first late payment, but i do know it was around end of 2012.

MG CREDIT - APRIL 2014 was when the collection opened and OC is BPHG which isn't reporting on any of my reports but this CA is, this is all the information im given by CCT or am i missing something here?

PORTFOLIO RECOVERY ASSOCIATES - Again all the info im seeing on CCT is them reporting my first late payment on MARCH 2016 which i know is incorrect, the collection was opened 02-01-2015 and the OC isn't reporting so i have no information regarding DOFD for the OC, but it definitely was in 2013.

Ok so i got some new stuff off CCT to see if we can get something done on here fellas!

JARED - MAY 2012 was the first 30 day late this account was sold to National Credit Adjusters and it displays a $0 balance owed but NCA is not reporting since i disputed them before and it came off.

MACYS - OCT 2012 was when the account was closed. It's interesting because these folks are not reporting accurate payment history. According to them on March 2015 was my first late payment, but i do know it was around end of 2012.

MG CREDIT - APRIL 2014 was when the collection opened and OC is BPHG which isn't reporting on any of my reports but this CA is, this is all the information im given by CCT or am i missing something here?

PORTFOLIO RECOVERY ASSOCIATES - Again all the info im seeing on CCT is them reporting my first late payment on MARCH 2016 which i know is incorrect, the collection was opened 02-01-2015 and the OC isn't reporting so i have no information regarding DOFD for the OC, but it definitely was in 2013.

Again, none of these dates are relevant. Request your paper reports from each CRA.

The last post in this topic was posted 1922 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.