Sync locking accts

The last post in this topic was posted 1967 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why you would feel the need to overstate your income with Sync. The gave DGF a 19k line with 12k reported income.

Who said anything about Lying? Myson had his locked - he was one of the posters on MF... He stated his income truthfully @66K.

Edited by Fltireguy

I don't know why you would feel the need to overstate your income with Sync. The gave DGF a 19k line with 12k reported income.

Who said anything about Lying? Myson had his locked - he was one of the posters on MF... He stated his income truthfully @66K.

:rolleyes:

Then the paperwork should not be an issue. I'd bet money that many MFers are not in that boat.

Just checked mine after reading this. Surprisingly opened up my acc, available credit shows 0$. Called in to check what happened here - they said account closed due to "not active account within last 12 months"
I dont know if I want to believe them, but something is going on there

Just checked mine after reading this. Surprisingly opened up my acc, available credit shows 0$. Called in to check what happened here - they said account closed due to "not active account within last 12 months"

Have you used it in the last 12 months?

Have you used it in the last 12 months?

not really.

Synch dropped the credit lines of a couple of cards last November for non-use. I called up and they put the lines back up. They said they did it for "my protection" since the cards were not active. So I use them each at least once a year. Regarding the locking of accounts...From the people that I've seen post about it, most have credit scores in the high 600's to very low 700's. Has anyone had it happen with high 700 or 800 scores?

The last post in this topic was posted 1967 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.