Sign in to follow this  
Gypsee

Wayfair- SCT

I have been seeing a lot of big approvals for this card (similar to Overstock) via the shopping card trick. I know its a store card but...

I went ahead and tried the SCT and was approved for $6k!

I bought 2 lamps cause I needed them for a spare br. Not too bad in my opinion. :)

I did the same thing a few months ago for the same reason and got $4300 and immediately requested a CLI on the manage your account page and got another $400. I also got Overstock for $4300 and did the same CLI request and got another $300. I know people hate the SCT but there are a couple that give decent limits. We shop at both anyway so it wasn't just for another account.

:good:

Nothing wrong with a store card if it has meaningful benefits and you actually use it.

And always PIF because of the interest rate.

Nothing wrong with a store card if it has meaningful benefits and you actually use it.

Says the guy who has 9 store cards :lol:

Says the guy who has 9 store cards :lol:

LOL. I'm touched that someone would actually read my sig. Hahahaha

They also offer 0% deals which could be beneficial to someone

I have been seeing a lot of big approvals for this card (similar to Overstock) via the shopping card trick. I know its a store card but...

I went ahead and tried the SCT and was approved for $6k!

I bought 2 lamps cause I needed them for a spare br. Not too bad in my opinion. :)

I can't find the rewards earning structure, juse limits on redemption (max 60,000 points per order).

What do you get back?

Just says:

"Earn Rewards Dollars

on every order"

Just what the doctor ordered. Big limit on a card you won't spend a Benjamin on at any given time. (And if you do, then all hope is lost)

Just what the doctor ordered. Big limit on a card you won't spend a Benjamin on at any given time. (And if you do, then all hope is lost)

The rug in our living room came from Wayfair. It was ~$4,000 in furniture stores, and I think I picked it up for ~$1,000.

The rug in our living room came from Wayfair. It was ~$4,000 in furniture stores, and I think I picked it up for ~$1,000.

Hand made in Turkey? Afganistan?

Thailand, made with good ol' child labor.

I'm guessing Tibet. It smelled like a yak right out of the box.

I'm guessing Tibet. It smelled like a yak right out of the box.

That was probably the reason for the price difference.

I didn't even do the shopping trick; weird thing is they only asked for the last 4 but it shows I have hard inquiry??? I'm confused...

But Wayfair/Comenity approved me for $2,500.

I didn't even do the shopping trick; weird thing is they only asked for the last 4 but it shows I have hard inquiry??? I'm confused...

Sounds like you got whipped.

What is the rewards earning structure?

snickers

100 grand.

Payday

Zagnut.

Butterfinger