Sign in to follow this  
kelizabeth

PInnacle bought by Resurgent lost all records

Resurgent Capital recently acquired Pinnacle in April 2016 and they are unable to locate my account from Pinnacle. Experian was reporting Pinnacle, with Resurgent phone and address... they could not validate with Experian, so they deleted. This was formerly a Verizon. So glad it is off !

I hope this happens for me, they just reinserted a line from Pinnacle that I PFD'd back in 2014. I called, they wanted me to fax them the info (HAHA). I didn't, I disputed on TU & EQ. I hope it becomes a delete. I was in awe that they could sell the 'not a debt' account that had already been paid off (for delete from credit bureau's) and then begin reporting it again.

I hope this happens for me, they just reinserted a line from Pinnacle that I PFD'd back in 2014. I called, they wanted me to fax them the info (HAHA). I didn't, I disputed on TU & EQ. I hope it becomes a delete. I was in awe that they could sell the 'not a debt' account that had already been paid off (for delete from credit bureau's) and then begin reporting it again.

Sue them