Barclay Hearing and CLI

The last post in this topic was posted 1928 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

More CLI luv from Synchrony

Walmart opened 4/15/16 at $400 starting limit, increased to $1000 on 6/13/16 then today 7/5/16 increased to $5000

Barclay Bank

I love to read so I applied for the Barnes and Noble Mastercard. Got letter today DENIED. Sort of expected it since Barclays have been telling me to go fly since 2007 when I burned them for $3k. I just got fed up and called the rejection letter number.

"How long am I going to be on your go fly list...? I really wanna know so I can cross you guys off my list as potential credit partners with me ever again." The Credit guys said..."No, No, we have you on an automatic rejection so if you apply for a card of ours when you get the rejection letter call in to speak to a credit person and go from there." He then proceeded to look at my credit report and told me to apply back in 6 months after the new accounts I have age just a bit.

progress....

Walmart opened 4/15/16 at $400 starting limit, increased to $1000 on 6/13/16 then today 7/5/16 increased to $5000

Barclay Bank

I love to read so I applied for the Barnes and Noble Mastercard. Got letter today DENIED. Sort of expected it since Barclays have been telling me to go fly since 2007 when I burned them for $3k. I just got fed up and called the rejection letter number.

"How long am I going to be on your go fly list...? I really wanna know so I can cross you guys off my list as potential credit partners with me ever again." The Credit guys said..."No, No, we have you on an automatic rejection so if you apply for a card of ours when you get the rejection letter call in to speak to a credit person and go from there." He then proceeded to look at my credit report and told me to apply back in 6 months after the new accounts I have age just a bit.

progress....

Congrats on the CLI. :good:

I love to read so I applied for the Barnes and Noble Mastercard.

I love to huff gasoline, but I'm not going to get a Chevron card.

Barclay Bank

progress....

BP Mastercard for you perhaps?

Barclay Bank

progress....

BP Mastercard for you perhaps?

:stop: No BPs in San Diego. I do my best huffing here. Sometimes I see snakes.

The last post in this topic was posted 1928 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.