Sign in to follow this  
TeflonCat

Need Directions on some steps from others- Please! Currently in Loan Process.

Hi All,

I need some directions on how to respond back to my lender mortgage processor.

I have already applied for home loan get pre approved thru the automated system. Found home already it's currently under contract, I had home inspection done last week. Just paid $495 for appraisal. My concerns or issues are as follows:

1. Two disputed account which I only know about 1 on my Experian report

2. Provide letter explaining W2 for 2015 showing different address- I got a job out of state and used my friends add to not pay double taxes.

3. Experian and Equifax are reporting address alerts not sure what this is or how to handle

4. Job History Letter listing all position for the past 2 years. In 2015 & 2014. I had 4 W2 each due to my line of work. I am in construction not sure how to write this any help appreciated

5. I am making over $98K not sent over offer letter & first paystub last week. What else should I do?

Sample letter.

I also have another job recently started as well making over $78K. I just need directions on what to write or say to the items above. I am a first time home buyer. Good credit scores are over 756 all 3 my rate is 3.2% for a 247K purchase. I was gonna use PenFed since they offer 2.7% or something like that. But when they mention after 5 YEARS it goes to the market rate I was like thank you but no thank you.

I am shooting for a closing date on July 22. I appreciate you all on here. Thanks so much guys!!

Hi All,

I have already applied for home loan get pre approved thru the automated system. Found home already it's currently under contract, I had home inspection done last week. Just paid $495 for appraisal. My concerns or issues are as follows:

1. Two disputed account which I only know about 1 on my Experian report

2. Provide letter explaining W2 for 2015 showing different address- I got a job out of state and used my friends add to not pay double taxes.

3. Experian and Equifax are reporting address alerts not sure what this is or how to handle

4. Job History Letter listing all position for the past 2 years. In 2015 & 2014. I had 4 W2 each due to my line of work. I am in construction not sure how to write this any help appreciated

5. I am making over $98K not sent over offer letter & first paystub last week. What else should I do?

Sample letter.

I also have another job recently started as well making over $78K. I just need directions on what to write or say to the items above. I am a first time home buyer. Good credit scores are over 756 all 3 my rate is 3.2% for a 247K purchase. I was gonna use PenFed since they offer 2.7% or something like that. But when they mention after 5 YEARS it goes to the market rate I was like thank you but no thank you.

I am shooting for a closing date on July 22. I appreciate you all on here. Thanks so much guys!!

I meant to say I am making over $98K per year*

Hi All,

1. Two disputed account which I only know about 1 on my Experian report need to call bureaus and get them removed from all reports

2. Provide letter explaining W2 for 2015 showing different address- I got a job out of state and used my friends add to not pay double taxes. i cant help with this

3. Experian and Equifax are reporting address alerts not sure what this is or how to handle i see these a lot. you live in a complex and someone in that complex has committed some kind of fraud in the past or something. your lender will ask you for anything you need on this. if anything

4. Job History Letter listing all position for the past 2 years. In 2015 & 2014. I had 4 W2 each due to my line of work. I am in construction not sure how to write this any help appreciated chronologically timeline all of the jobs, newest to oldest. use as specific dates as possible

Sample letter.

Update

I got the disputed accounts corrected with TU, EX, and EQ.

Wrote a letter of explanation for the address

Provided a detailed LOE on Job history. Loan officer got back to me today and is asking for all HR contacts for jobs in 2015.

Someone told me to write a letter of compensating factors. I am unaware what this is and or where to find it. Can anyone assist?

Edited by TeflonCat