Sign in to follow this  
JokeStyles

Thank You CB

With the information on CB I was able to go from 590-620 credit scores to over 760+ on all my scores within 3-4 months time. Special thanks to WhyChat and Breeze.

Awesome progress!! I'm assuming with 760 FICO you're clean across the board now?

New accounts? Use them well and good luck watching it only get better from here.

Got one account still sitting there that comes off 4/2017 but is the only baddie left (however it's been closed out), everything else is off and credit utilization is at 0%-1% every month. AAofA at 1.1 years. Payment history showing at 100% and 2 or less credit inquiries on each report. You guys got any additional info on bringing my scores up and keeping them up moving forward?

Edited by JokeStyles

With the information on CB I was able to go from 590-620 credit scores to over 760+ on all my scores within 3-4 months time. Special thanks to WhyChat and Breeze.

congrats! Do you mind sharing what you did? Was it more so paying off debt or disputing. If paying off debt was it a lot?

congrats! Do you mind sharing what you did? Was it more so paying off debt or disputing. If paying off debt was it a lot?

Congratulations to JokeStyles!

I'd also like to know what you did to successfully boost your scores.

===

@darealmotivation,

I will add that both things matter: removing negatives and paying off debt.

1. Utilization is the one thing you can fully control.

- If you are able to pay off debt, and continue paying in full each month, you can maximize your FICO scores and your credit profile (regardless of if any negatives are still reporting).

- High utilization can ding your scores as much as a 30-day late or an old collection.

2. Getting your last negative of a certain type usually has the biggest impact.

- Going from 1 to 0 collections (CAs) will often help your scores more than going from 5 to 1 CAs.

- Getting rid of your last charge off (CO) will similarly help.

- When my last CO (only negative) was deleted from EX, my FICO jumped from 661 to 829.

- When my last CO (only negative) was deleted from TU my FICO jumped from 695 to 838.

- When my last CAs (only negatives) were deleted on EQ, my FICO jumped from 691 to 817.

I find the best repair strategy is to try to get rid of all collections first (they are the easiest).

I hope this helps.

Congratulations to JokeStyles!

I'd also like to know what you did to successfully boost your scores.

===

@darealmotivation,

I will add that both things matter: removing negatives and paying off debt.

1. Utilization is the one thing you can fully control.

- If you are able to pay off debt, and continue paying in full each month, you can maximize your FICO scores and your credit profile (regardless of if any negatives are still reporting).

- High utilization can ding your scores as much as a 30-day late or an old collection.

2. Getting your last negative of a certain type usually has the biggest impact.

- Going from 1 to 0 collections (CAs) will often help your scores more than going from 5 to 1 CAs.

- Getting rid of your last charge off (CO) will similarly help.

- When my last CO (only negative) was deleted from EX, my FICO jumped from 661 to 829.

- When my last CO (only negative) was deleted from TU my FICO jumped from 695 to 838.

- When my last CAs (only negatives) were deleted on EQ, my FICO jumped from 691 to 817.

I find the best repair strategy is to try to get rid of all collections first (they are the easiest).

I hope this helps.

Thank you. this is information was very helpful. I joined this sight several years ago but never had a chance to really look and research. I recently came across this sight again so, I guess you can say I'm a newbie. So any help is greatly appreciated.

- EX, my FICO jumped from 661 to 829.

- TU my FICO jumped from 695 to 838.

- EQ, my FICO jumped from 691 to 817.

Do you have something against 700s?

Apparently. :grin:

I just added 6 new accounts last week. I do expect to drop to the mid-700s for at least six months as they report.