The last post in this topic was posted 1754 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

All I keep reading how Sync accounts grow nicely and that is what I am looking for. I have Rooms to Go 10k and Chevron 700. I am thinking one more would be a good idea?? What would you suggest?

Where do you like to shop? Personally, if I could only get one additional sync card, and had the cards you have, I would get the Marvel.

Did we really need another Sync thread??? :stop:

Well, maybe. As most of the popular rides lately has been the NFCU membership thread. We all need some type of distraction in-between posts in the......NFCU EVERYBODY IS WELCOME, thread. I'm just saying. Okay, gotta run, there might be a new post at...wait for it.....NFCU EVERYBODY IS WELCOME, thread. I could do this all night. I'm here all week, try the veal.

Does the Walmart card have to be used at Walmart only?

Chevron mostly likely WON'T grow :(

Why do you say that? Personal experience??

Yes, myself and others as well....I have been stuck at $700 and one might say it's because I don't use it, but others have reported USING it and still not getting CLI's. Your best bet is Lowes, Sam's, Walmart -----------those were the 3 that I had that I experienced nice increases with.

SyncB Cards do grow nicely...as long as your profile is free of baddies.

Here's what I have with SYNCB currently...mostly increased through credit solutions. Most of them started off as sub-$500 limits...would get small increases of maybe $500 at a time on some of them but once my TU became clean they were willing to offer more. I'm slightly under 700 but could probably get more if I was over 700. Oldest account is the Walmart which is about 3 years old...the Dual Cards I was approved for earlier this year, and some of dual cards were upgrades from store cards.

Old Navy $6,000.00

JC Penney $4,000.00

Banana Republic $6,000.00

Gap Store Card $3,400.00

Amazon Store $5,000.00

Lowe's $12,000.00

Walmart $6,000.00

Walmart 2 $1,000.00

BP Store Card $700.00

$44,100.00

Dual Cards

BP Visa $4,000.00

Chevron Visa $4,000.00

TJX Rewards MasterCard $6,000.00

Marvel MasterCard $6,000.00

AEO Visa $6,000.00

PayPal Extras MasterCard $6,000.00

Stash Hotel Rewards Visa $8,000.00

Banana Republic Visa $6,000.00

Gap Visa $6,000.00

$52,000.00

Total Exposure as of 6/2016: $96,100.00

I was hoping that my original Gap and Banana Republic store cards would upgrade, but they never did, so I applied again and was approved for the Visa versions in store, I was trying to do the same thing for the Walmart MasterCard and that didn't work as expected, lol. Since the BP store card doesn't upgrade at all, I applied again for the Visa version and was approved after a few days. I will most likely close the BP store, the second Walmart and the two Gap Inc store cards this year to free up exposure. Still hoping for an Ebates once I hit 720...

Edited by geekcub

Here's what I have with SYNCB currently...mostly increased through credit solutions. Most of them started off as sub-$500 limits...would get small increases of maybe $500 at a time on some of them but once my TU became clean they were willing to offer more. I'm slightly under 700 but could probably get more if I was over 700. Oldest account is the Walmart which is about 3 years old...the Dual Cards I was approved for earlier this year, and some of dual cards were upgrades from store cards.

Old Navy $6,000.00

JC Penney $4,000.00

Gap Store Card $3,400.00

Amazon Store $5,000.00

Lowe's $12,000.00

Walmart $6,000.00

Walmart 2 $1,000.00

BP Store Card $700.00

$44,100.00

Dual Cards

BP Visa $4,000.00

Chevron Visa $4,000.00

AEO Visa $6,000.00

Gap Visa $6,000.00

$52,000.00

I was hoping that my original Gap and Banana Republic store cards would upgrade, but they never did, so I applied again and was approved for the Visa versions in store, I was trying to do the same thing for the Walmart MasterCard and that didn't work as expected, lol. Since the BP store card doesn't upgrade at all, I applied again for the Visa version and was approved after a few days. I will most likely close the BP store, the second Walmart and the two Gap Inc store cards this year to free up exposure. Still hoping for an Ebates once I hit 720...

Unfortunately they won't grow much more with the number that you have.

Old Navy $6,000.00

JC Penney $4,000.00

Gap Store Card $3,400.00

Amazon Store $5,000.00

Lowe's $12,000.00

Walmart $6,000.00

Walmart 2 $1,000.00

BP Store Card $700.00

$44,100.00

Dual Cards

BP Visa $4,000.00

Chevron Visa $4,000.00

AEO Visa $6,000.00

Gap Visa $6,000.00

$52,000.00

Wow you have a ton. What's your fave?

blake10,

You need to understand that what everyone is talking about in your threads in the last several days is not available to everyone.

You carry balances so your utilization is high.

Don't expect to see for yourself what many are telling you can happen.

You need to get those balances down to nothing before you start worrying about $25k and $50k CLs.

blake10,

You need to understand that what everyone is talking about in your threads in the last several days is not available to everyone.

You carry balances so your utilization is high.

Don't expect to see for yourself what many are telling you can happen.

You need to get those balances down to nothing before you start worrying about $25k and $50k CLs.

Agreed... for me to get the sort of limits I have now ($31.4k on Discover, etc) .. most of that did not happen until I had a totally CLEAN report, low overall utilization... and a scores 780-800

Bottom line is if you carry balances on credit cards that are not in a 0% intro offer or the like, you are living on credit and have no money in the bank - aka HUGE BK RISK! Who would pay 20% interest on even a few hundred dollars if they had cash in the bank? Answer is NO ONE SMART or FINANCIALLY RESPONSIBLE. If you want big limits, use the cards and PIF every month. There is nothing wrong with being broke, but plenty wrong with being irresponsible. In summary, do not use credit cards as income aka living beyond your means. Granted, if you lose your job and you want to live on credit cards for a month or two while you look for a new job and not spend your savings, then find 0% offers and use their money to pay for the basics while you get back on your feet. Live simple.

The last post in this topic was posted 1754 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.