Sign in to follow this  
Brandon1008

Your favorite cash back CC and why?

I dont have a business... can I app ex. Cap1 Spark? I do sell on ebay?

This is 2% CB and $500 back after minimum spend which I could meet no problem, and I PIF every month.

Does anyone use this card as there primary CB card?

Does Cap1 report this card on my personal CR's, or would it start a new business CR?

Blispay 2% and 0% if pif in six months

There is no sign up bonus???

I think I'm going with the Cap1 Spark as a sole proprietor to get $500 bonus and the 2%.

Any better options?

Edited by Brandon1008

Discover IT for the first year since they match all cash back earned. Making it a 2% card for all purchases and 10% on rotating categories. Of course you have to wait for that bonus, which isn't the best, but I think the card still needs mentioned.

Double Cash doesn't have a sign up bonus. Fidelity sometimes has a $100 bonus.

Discover is basically a 2% card for year one plus you get the rotating 10% categories. This then drops to 1% and 5%, of course, but I think at least for the first year, it beats signing up for a Double Cash.

I use SimplyCash from AMEX.

No annual fee, $250 bonus, 5% on office supplies and cell phone providers, 3% on gas.

But you only get cash back as a statement credit.

i use the spark is my primary card. Its truly a great card. the rewards are unbelieably fast and easy to cash out. The 500 bonus is unbeatable, and Ive heard they have targetted offers for 1000 sign up bonus. The only downside is that it does report to your personal report.

i use the spark is my primary card. Its truly a great card. the rewards are unbelieably fast and easy to cash out. The 500 bonus is unbeatable, and Ive heard they have targetted offers for 1000 sign up bonus. The only downside is that it does report to your personal report.

Thanks for this reply. I actually would prefer it to report on my personal.

Last question, how can I get that $1000 bonus offer??

EDIT: I found the $1k offer, but thats for $20k spend.

Edited by Brandon1008

Fidelity Visa is also 2% on everything.

My favorite cash back card is probably my Amex OBC.

I forgot to add the why. The Amex OBC, after the first $6.5K in overall spending, is 5% cash back on the first $50K in the grocery and drugstore categories each year, worth up to $2500. It also has no AF, unlike the BCP.

Fidelity Visa is also 2% on everything.

My favorite cash back card is probably my Amex OBC.

I forgot to add the why. The Amex OBC, after the first $6.5K in overall spending, is 5% cash back on the first $50K in the grocery and drugstore categories each year, worth up to $2500. It also has no AF, unlike the BCP.

From their website, is this common?

"Cash Back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be redeemed as a statement credit. Cash back cannot be used to pay your Minimum Due."