Sign in to follow this  
Startacus

Problem Accessing USAA CreditCheck & ID Monitor - Any Ideas?

Hi everyone when I go to the USAA website and attempt to access the CreditCheck & ID Monitor, I get the following:

Product or Service Unavailable

This product or service is unavailable to you due to one or more of the following reasons:

• Membership eligibility requirements
  • Other information drawn from your Personal Profile
  • Age requirements (must be 18 or older)
  • State or foreign restrictions

I'm just trying to reestablish my membership.

When I call USAA they say there's no problem on their end and transfer me to CreditCheck.

When I talk to CreditCheck they can see all of my information but say I need to go through the USAA portal to access CreditCheck monitoring.

UGH!

Any ideas?

Thanks!

If you're trying to "re-establish" membership - doesn't that mean that you're not a member now? That would explain it, wouldn't it?

Maybe I misunderstood something?

re-establishing my Credit Monitoring services, not USAA.

According to USAA customer support I am still a member. However USAA treats the Credit Monitoring as a third party subscription. According to CreditMonitoring I am not a member, however they cannot restore my subscription unless I do it through the USAA website. The USAA website will not allow me access.

Ah. I got it now. Sorry.

Hmm...So, when you log onto USAA - you see everything you usually see - but when you try to access the service - you got the above message.

From a logic perspective - it would seem that Creditcheck should be more helpful. Something has flagged your profile for some reason. At least, that's what it seems like to me.

Are you on the same computer you normally use?

If you're on a phone, are you on some strange WiFi network that you don't normally use? Aside from those types of glitches, I can't think of what might be the cause.