Sign in to follow this  
tbea1004

Walmart

Yes. You can apply for the Sam Business Credit Card without a hard pull or PG. If your business credit file is thin, you may get approved for the Sam's In-Store Credit Card that could only be used at Sams and other Walmart stores. If your credit file is thick and your business score is decent, you would probably be approved for the Sams Business Master Card. I was recently approved for the Sam's In-Store Credit Card and was told to try for the Sams Business Master Card in six (6) months after I have established a good payment history and I plan to do so. Hope that helps.

YES YOU CAN GO TO WALMART CREDIT.COM

OR WALMART.COM DONW TO THE CREDIT YOUR SEE BUSINESS CREDIT APP

BUSINESS WALMART CREDIT CARD FILL IT OUT BUT DO NOT GIVE YOUR SSN OR DOB IN APPLICATION IN THE BOX N/A

WHEN YOU GO DONW ON THE BUSINESS APP IT WILL SAY APPLICANT SIGNATURE clicking I Agree to Personally Guaranty DO NOT CLICKING THIS ONE AT ALL

GO TO Terms and Conditions AND CLICKING IT OR NOW RUN THE APPLICATION OFF AND FAX TO 1866-511-4015 2 TO 3 BUSINESS DAY CALL BACK AND ASK FOR BUSINESS CREDIT

WALMART BUSINESS PHONE IS 1-877-294-1086

Zack,

You are incorrect. It clearly states on the website app that you must be willing to personally guarantee the account. The app will not let you go past this page, without accepting the personal guarantee. Even if you don't give your social and birthdate, they can still come after you for the liability on the account, as again you cant move forward on the website app without accepting that box.

We used to be able to fax it in without filling out the pg but I don't know if they still allow that. We still have a card from them on a older business that we did not pg but it was opened in 2009

Again with his stories and Google finds!

Years ago you could fax the application in, they have stopped allowing that.

no run it off and fax it in to the fax number they can,t not come after you if you do not pg it

ok fax it to 1866-511-4015 call back in 2or 3 day ask for business credit

i have a lot of business we fax it on 4 year old business and i fax it in call back Talk to business Credit Department

no pg at all but you have to fax it in

Walmart business credit card no pg $25,000.00

that way i say run it off the fax to them , 1 IF YOU DO A XX ON THE BOX Terms and Conditions THE BUSINESS IS THE ONLY ONE liability

ON THE PG PART N/A OK SSN N/A DOB N/A

FAX IT BACK

Revolving.. It's only a store card.

Really no reason to even have one, a Sams club card will work there also.

I was trying to decide SAMs or Walmart?

SAMs is Sync?

You want to waste a PG on a Walmart only card?!

SAMs is Sync.

ok they are to credit application form

Walmart Community Account Application do not send this one in ok

Walmart business credit card this is the one you what ok fill it out and print in off

and fax to them ok

do not give a pg

you are not sending it by the website app you are fax it to them if you have business credit you don't need a pg /

no they can't come after you

you do not have to personally guarantee the account. put all business info in the business app when you get to ssn & dob put n/a and print off and fax it back , they can't come after you ok it is a corporate debt only / only {1} box Terms and Conditions x in it accepting that box. is ok

but put n/a pg and dob ok it under your tax id number and d&b number not you so send back and see what give

or by the way they have 2 Walmart business credit card 1 net 30 1 is not and that the you what .

I was trying to decide SAMs or Walmart?

SAMs is Sync?

You want to waste a PG on a Walmart only card?!

SAMs is Sync.

No I will not PG

ok they are to credit application form

Walmart Community Account Application do not send this one in ok

Walmart business credit card this is the one you what ok fill it out and print in off

and fax to them ok

do not give a pg

you are not sending it by the website app you are fax it to them if you have business credit you don't need a pg /

no they can't come after you

you do not have to personally guarantee the account. put all business info in the business app when you get to ssn & dob put n/a and print off and fax it back , they can't come after you ok it is a corporate debt only / only {1} box Terms and Conditions x in it accepting that box. is ok

but put n/a pg and dob ok it under your tax id number and d&b number not you so send back and see what give

or by the way they have 2 Walmart business credit card 1 net 30 1 is not and that the you what .

What is this link? I will try it

why.would.you.want.a.walmart.business.card.if.its.this.much.hasssle

i opened an account in'07 used it once and i remember the people incl managers were like wtf? thought i manfactured the card myself because noone ever seen it but the transaction went thru

i also remember they had no method to take payments in store or online at the time so you have to envelope and stamp it

i didnt see a point in using it after that, dont even know if the acct is still active

just use your trusty ole sams card

I faxed in my app yesterday. I guess we will see what happens. I left out my bday, ss# and address. I call on Tuesday and post the results