Federal Student loans in Currently in Rehab Going to do a Chp7

The last post in this topic was posted 1963 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Hello! I looked through the board and could not find a clear answer on this. if there is a thread or post feel free to provide the link. I just need a solid plan of action.

I already spoke to an attorney I do qualify for a Chp 7. I already filed Chp 7, 8 years ago. This is my second BK7.

I have student loans and rehab (2 months now) that were defaulted and some that is heading into default

I have read things saying to not file Bk while in Rehab or the other way around? Can someone please clarify this for me?

My goal is to rebuild and repair my credit immediately. the first time I filed BK7 I should not have. I should have just cleaned it up. This time is when I really need it! Please help thanks!

I also just opened a savings account with NFCU; I only have $25 in there as I wasn't sure if I should keep it open during bankruptcy?

You are reguired to list your student loans on the bankruptcy. They will go into lockdown until the bankruptcy is discharged. Bankruptcy can in some cases cause your loans to default so I would wait until after the BK to start the rehab.

The last post in this topic was posted 1963 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.