Sign in to follow this  
hegemony

Hegemony's Credit Repair Guide: Yes or No?

Should Hegemony Write His Credit Repair Guide?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. Should Hegemony Write His Credit Repair Guide?

• Yes
    • No
    • Who is Hegemony?
  2. 2. How Much Are You Willing To Pay For Hegemony's Credit Repair Guide?

• Nothing
    • Zero
    • He should pay me to read it
    • 5 Vietnamese Dong

I would think, and I could be wrong. Your value isn't in a credit repair guide, but a pimp my credit guide. As one of our resident 850's, there's not much information on how to go from high 600's to low 800's. I don't see a guide that adequately tackles how to work the system, once you're not bloody but once you're starting to get some traction.

I could be wrong though. It just "feels" to me that an all in one guide of how do I move to better cards, get cli's, work banks against each other, recon strategies, how to work the system, and get in the 800's would be super useful.

Keep in mind when I joined CB in 2003 I was a few years out of BK, ignorant, and made many "dumb" mistake in my feeble attempts to repair post BK. So I have been there; but as I mentioned above, things I know little about will get an obligatory "go read this by Whychat" or whomever. I may still be ignorant, but on cleaning and adding new credit I may have something to contribute :)

Hey Heg, how much in total limits do you have now?

I should add, if I do:

• I'll need volunteers to help proofread and provide comments on drafts of sections of or the complete document;
  • I will view it as supplementing, not replacing or competing with, extant guides (e.g., Psychdoc's ) ;
  • It may contain references to sex robots, flower deliveries to CRAs, and cats;
  • it will omit topics I know little about (e.g., medical collections);
  • It will be distributed free and far.

I'll help. :)

Just a heads up - You better copyright it, or you will see it for sale on Amazon. Seriously. You would be amazed at what people will do. Most credit advice could be considered to be in the public domain, since there are so many message boards and blogs. They ignore the work you put in organizing the information, and writing so it is communicated clearly.

Or publish it on Amazon yourself, put it in the free books.

I hope there is a chapter in the book on why he continually refers to Discover Card as Discovery Card. :grin:

Absolutely. You helped me a lot a few years back, so why not capture all of that big, beautiful knowledge in one place.

And that exchange rate is favorable to me, so take my 'money'!

Just a heads up - You better copyright it, or you will see it for sale on Amazon. Seriously. You would be amazed at what people will do. Most credit advice could be considered to be in the public domain, since there are so many message boards and blogs. They ignore the work you put in organizing the information, and writing so it is communicated clearly.

Totally agree!

I'm in...

Can you make change for a 500,000?

vnd-500000-vietnamese-dongs-2.jpg

I never realized until today that I'm a Dong Multi-Millionaire.

1 Vietnamese Dong equals 0.000045 US Dollar
I'm a Dong Multi-Billionaire!

I don't have any Vietnamese Dong. But I do have 50,000 Iraqi Dinar. Not sure it's as widely accepted, but you never know what people might be willing to accept!

I should add, if I do:

1. I'll need volunteers to help proofread and provide comments on drafts of sections of or the complete document;
  2. I will view it as supplementing, not replacing or competing with, extant guides (e.g., Psychdoc's ) ;
  3. It may contain references to sex robots, flower deliveries to CRAs, and cats;
  4. it will omit topics I know little about (e.g., medical collections);
  5. It will be distributed free and far.

I'd help :)

I should add, if I do:

1. I'll need volunteers to help proofread and provide comments on drafts of sections of or the complete document;
  2. I will view it as supplementing, not replacing or competing with, extant guides (e.g., Psychdoc's ) ;
  3. It may contain references to sex robots, flower deliveries to CRAs, and cats;

I'd help :)

:wave:

:clapping:

HI Breezey - :ph34r::blush2: Been awhile!

<3 <3 <3 CB still.

Who's Hegemony?

He's a member of Credit Boards who likes The Rockford Files which is my all time favorite TV show. Can't you tell? He has a picture of Angel Martin on his signature. He was Jim Rockford's friend who was always getting him involved in some big mess.

THANK YOU!!! That sig pic was driving me crazy. I couldn't place who it was.

jimmyandangel.png

I understand the CR issue; Perhaps the amazon free books is a better idea that posting it here.

JEN!!!!!!!

I understand the CR issue; Perhaps the amazon free books is a better idea that posting it here.

That sounds like a good idea.

JEN!!!!!!!

Yes, post a link to it here, but keep the book on Amazon. I've posted this before: We had one lady who was using an offline reader, downloaded all of CB, and traveled around the country giving seminars - using CB material of course. We can't really stop things like that. She tied up our server so bad the members couldn't get on and post. We kept having to find her and block her. Back when MF lifted Why Chat's HIPAA dispute process, we had to ask them not to post it (it was turned into a PFD method). sigh

I would think, and I could be wrong. Your value isn't in a credit repair guide, but a pimp my credit guide. As one of our resident 850's, there's not much information on how to go from high 600's to low 800's. I don't see a guide that adequately tackles how to work the system, once you're not bloody but once you're starting to get some traction.

I could be wrong though. It just "feels" to me that an all in one guide of how do I move to better cards, get cli's, work banks against each other, recon strategies, how to work the system, and get in the 800's would be super useful.

Keep in mind when I joined CB in 2003 I was a few years out of BK, ignorant, and made many "dumb" mistake in my feeble attempts to repair post BK. So I have been there; but as I mentioned above, things I know little about will get an obligatory "go read this by Whychat" or whomever. I may still be ignorant, but on cleaning and adding new credit I may have something to contribute :)

Hey Heg, how much in total limits do you have now?

as of today, not including AUs, $954,000 since closing Comenity Fuel Rewards. For some reason I thought I had over 7 figures on my own, but my excel file was not summing the right figures. I fixed the glitch.

In the meantime, what about a social effort to update the 2005 Pysch doc file?

How should it be updated? It was actually a live seminar held in our chat room. Members condensed it to a text file that could be downloaded and read. It originally had the comments and questions from members who participated.

I should add, if I do:

Great idea, Hegemony.

I'm a professional proofreader/editor and would be happy to lend a hand (especially after the initial proof/edit - you'd be shocked at how many mistakes can creep into an edited manuscript!).

I remember when I thankful stumbled upon this Forum before/after filing my BK back in 2008.

This forum has been a PURE GEM!!!
Seriously, for someone that was mentally stressed and sick to her stomach, THIS FORUM honestly calmed my nerves and gave me the encouragement I needed to get my credit on track.
I appreciate all of the moderators and members. This forum kicks flowers. I see alot of FB groups that do mention this group and many bypass their comments, but this FORUM is on the map in many ways than one.

I would do anything to help give back b/c you all have been a blessing to me!