Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Experian issues...

The last post in this topic was posted 5872 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Surprised?

anyway, last week I sent disputes for 3 accounts and I also sent a procedural request for an account that they verified a bazillion times. Today, we just got 3 different letters from them. One was their usual generic response to PR but there's no reference on there to the letter I sent or an account # or anything like that.

The other letter was "we already investigated and we ain't gonna do it again", but again no account #'s or any reference to what was disputed in the first place.

The third letter was "If you question the results of our investigation, then you may contact the data furnisher...blah,blah,blah. Again, no account reference.

WTF?! :evil: :? :roll: :x :?:

Okay, so I checked online and all of the accounts but one are still showing as being investigated currently.

So, what luck will I have using this crap against them? Obviously, since there's no account reference on these letters, they can't get them off the hook for investigating. How do you guys think I should handle this?

Oh, I forgot...the account that I sent the procedural request for, they have that marked online as currently being investigated. what the heck is it with them????

Surprised?

anyway, last week I sent disputes for 3 accounts and I also sent a procedural request for an account that they verified a bazillion times. Today, we just got 3 different letters from them. One was their usual generic response to PR but there's no reference on there to the letter I sent or an account # or anything like that.

The other letter was "we already investigated and we ain't gonna do it again", but again no account #'s or any reference to what was disputed in the first place.

The third letter was "If you question the results of our investigation, then you may contact the data furnisher...blah,blah,blah. Again, no account reference.

WTF?! :evil: :? :roll: :x :?:

Okay, so I checked online and all of the accounts but one are still showing as being investigated currently.

So, what luck will I have using this crap against them? Obviously, since there's no account reference on these letters, they can't get them off the hook for investigating. How do you guys think I should handle this?

I'm going down the same road with them. Two days after I mailed and faxed the PR, I started getting generic form letters from them, almost daily. Nothing specific, just the typical cover-their-flowers B.S. Problem is, FCRA is very clear on the required content of their response. The 15 days are up on Friday, and I'm wondering if anyone here has ever been successful in a civil action against them for failing to provide a valid response to a procedural request.

Thanks.

The last post in this topic was posted 5872 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.