Sign in to follow this  
Konrad2012

NFCU is open to everybody!?!

On 12/18/2016 at 9:36 PM, cv91915 said:

Shame on me for giving the clown troupe at the Enneffseeyou membership department the benefit of the doubt.

DiegoC, I had to submit the identical documentation three times before my membership was approved, and again after they locked me out of all of my accounts after I called to tell them that I don't have a hatchet wound... which is clearly designated on the copy of the driver's license and the passport that I'd already submitted three times before.

If you're rebuilding it's worth the upfront nightmare, so press on with resubmissions. Eventually they will be received and processed by someone with a pulse. If you aren't rebuilding, run away while you still can.

+1

On 2/22/2019 at 8:33 PM, cv91915 said:

+1

Exactly how long is the life span on that whiny little bitch schtick?

The indefensible $49 AF posted to my Flagship card, so I just called to cancel.

Among the tactics to convince me to keep the card, the phone rep indicated that closing my account was going to hurt my credit.

Another spectacular encounter with Enneffseeyou to remind me why people love this place.