TU online dispute for early exclusion = bad idea?

whipped

The last post in this topic was posted 2936 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I have multiple CO accounts to fall off in the next six to ten months spreading across into 2017.

I had them delete two old Barclays six months early online with success but soon found out it'll show that report being deleted when I log on and cannot make further requests (30 days?).

Do I call them? Or is writing a letter not disputing but review for early exclusion a better idea?

"Early exclusion" is the wording you use with EX.

With TU, you can dispute online as obsolete ("too old to report" IIRC) and they will be removed immediately without verification within 6 months.

I know heg is old school, and I recommend CMRRR for most things, but you can do this online. Phone takes longer.

Edited by mendelssohn

Thank you all :)

So I ended up calling TU right after I made this post which I asked for the supervisor right away:

1) I requested Midland (7 months) out that was disputed in April that's supposed to drop off in November which he looked out and deleted
2) HSBC & PayPal Smart that was the same situation as above he reviewed and deleted

I haven't seen the update yet (only relying on myFICO data) but crossing my fingers. He said he'll email the confirmation but haven't seen it either.

I still see the two old Baclay's as deleted so I cannot make any other requests; I'm assuming I need to wait 30 days after the initial dispute was resolved...

Called again. Deleted Midland.

One Portfolio in Dec of this year but the system wouldn't let him delete.

I guess I shouldn't get too excited about Midland as I've been reading they like to reinsert? We'll see how this plays out...

The last post in this topic was posted 2936 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.