Cell phones

mrjuggalo9er

The last post in this topic was posted 2939 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

What kind of phone do you have

Droid 2

Samsung s7 lasted less than a week

You paid $700 for a phone that stopped working in a week? And you bought it from a source with no warranty?

No I threatened to cancel my service if they did not remedy the situation, the phone mechanically worked fine

• Admin

Note 4

You thinking about an upgrade to 5?

It's been out for a few months, and honestly I'm shocked that I don't have the 5...

Maybe the Note 6. But can't see the benefit of the 5 series for me yet. They are dayum expensive.

Note 4

It's been out for a few months, and honestly I'm shocked that I don't have the 5...

Maybe the Note 6. But can't see the benefit of the 5 series for me yet. They are dayum expensive.

More than a lot of computers

Note 4

Yeah. Maybe skipping one is a good idea. I mean, my 4 is still chugging right along. Never a problem.

I'm still rocking the Note 4. It's time to upgrade already, huh?

I'm still rocking the Note 4. It's time to upgrade already, huh?

Who you with

Note 4

I got a Note 3

It's the best phone I have yet had. Previously, that title was held by a Note 2.

One of the things I like about it before this possibly turns into a phone vs phone debate is that its Factory Unlocked, so just about any provider, it will work.

iPhone 6+ for me. I'll keep using it until it dies, previous phone was an LG that I used for nearly 4 years.

Gave my roommate an iPhone SE for his Bday, to replace his old flip phone. It will probably sit there in the box for a week until he's ready to activate it. He HATES change. He likes the idea of being able to text, check the weather, or a map, you know, things other than just making a phone call (like to me, asking if I'd check his email, or what does weather.com say,) but he's just about having a panic attack over making the change. It's really too funny.

iPhone 6+ for me. I'll keep using it until it dies, previous phone was an LG that I used for nearly 4 years.

Gave my roommate an iPhone SE for his Bday, to replace his old flip phone. It will probably sit there in the box for a week until he's ready to activate it. He HATES change. He likes the idea of being able to text, check the weather, or a map, you know, things other than just making a phone call (like to me, asking if I'd check his email, or what does weather.com say,) but he's just about having a panic attack over making the change. It's really too funny.

He's obviously not going to be an early adopter, unless he gets that crazy illness where he's got to have all the new Apple products the week they come out.

I love my apple products. I have a whole apple ecosystem lol

I tell folks who ask me that if they like Apple stuff & they're plugged in to Apple's ecosystem already, stay there. If they're already invested in Android, stay there. They're both excellent ecosystems.

I love my apple products. I have a whole apple ecosystem lol

I tell folks who ask me that if they like Apple stuff & they're plugged in to Apple's ecosystem already, stay there. If they're already invested in Android, stay there. They're both excellent ecosystems.

Apple has advantages over android, and visa versa.

The last post in this topic was posted 2939 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.