Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Bal Transfer from Personal to Business CC

The last post in this topic was posted 1535 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I have excellent 700+ scores I need to pg a business cc. I'm looking to balance transfer some business debt that's on my personal to a business cc. Can anyone recommend a business cc that I can get that has possibly a promo 0% introductory on balance transfers or a Bloc? My business is only 1 year old

I'm interested in this also. As of now, I was thinking about taking advantage of my Cap One Quicksilver's (I have $30k limit) 0% for 18 months, 3% balance transfer fee to purchase CAD equipment ($20k) for my business. I currently have Amex simply cash with only $3k limit, Amex blue business with $5k limit. I went on Amex website to check my 'spending power' and apparently they will 'temporarily' extend me credit to purchase. So, I was thinking about using my 2 Amex biz cards to purchase (this will hopefully raise my credit limit in the near future), pay it off immediately with cap one balance transfer check and have 18 months to pay back at 3% balance transfer fee which is $600 only. I realize this will probably affect my utilization score but I figure this is almost free money.

Am I missing anything? Is it too simple?

Thanks for any / all feed back.

OP, I hope I'm not hijacking your post. Same situation as yours, almost.

The only issue with Cap1 is that it reports to your personal credit reports and it may tank your scores based on utilization. I prefer using biz cards that do not report to personal

I'm interested in this also. As of now, I was thinking about taking advantage of my Cap One Quicksilver's (I have $30k limit) 0% for 18 months, 3% balance transfer fee to purchase CAD equipment ($20k) for my business. I currently have Amex simply cash with only $3k limit, Amex blue business with $5k limit. I went on Amex website to check my 'spending power' and apparently they will 'temporarily' extend me credit to purchase. So, I was thinking about using my 2 Amex biz cards to purchase (this will hopefully raise my credit limit in the near future), pay it off immediately with cap one balance transfer check and have 18 months to pay back at 3% balance transfer fee which is $600 only. I realize this will probably affect my utilization score but I figure this is almost free money.

Am I missing anything? Is it too simple?

Thanks for any / all feed back.

OP, I hope I'm not hijacking your post. Same situation as yours, almost.

Right idea however the difference is I'm trying to "hide" my balances that's used for business under a business card instead of it showing up on my personal. Showing up on personal will effect your utilization but you're right in that basically you will avoid any interest with the 0% promo.

I believe Chase Ink and US Bank have 0% promos. The age of your business might be an issue.

Chase ink is that a business card?

I have Chase Ink and all Amex products, Platnium, SPG which I PGd but none report to the personal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish I could get a Chase ink cash or other business card with minimum $25k limit for my needs but as posted above, my highest non personal credit reporting biz card is only $5k. Can't do much with that. I guess I just have to wait a few more years and max out my personal side. Oh well.

The last post in this topic was posted 1535 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.