TheVig

So what did you get in the mail today?

useless Barclays Commence card that replaced my beloved Sallie Mae Rewards.

Not sure if I should even activate it, or combine it into the Arrival+...

Bj's MC statement.

Lucky you. Not for the statement but because you were able to get a BJ's card. We go there tons and they still won't give me one.

Never burned them either, they just don't like my BK.

Bj's MC statement.

Lucky you. Not for the statement but because you were able to get a BJ's card. We go there tons and they still won't give me one.

Last year around October I was gifted a 1 year membership. About 3 months ago I got a pre approved offer in the mail.

I read something a few weeks back, the investment firm or whatever that owns BJ's is looking for a buyer. Long term they may end up going away altogether, and the card get nerfed...........

Bj's MC statement.

Last year around October I was gifted a 1 year membership. About 3 months ago I got a pre approved offer in the mail.

I read something a few weeks back, the investment firm or whatever that owns BJ's is looking for a buyer. Long term they may end up going away altogether, and the card get nerfed...........

Never get anything from them except their booklet.

Didn't hear about them looking for a buyer, that's interesting.

It may very well get nerfed, but I'd still like it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

My cabelas statement with a $1.49 balance.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

JuicerSmall.png

What's weird is what I'm NOT getting in the mail anymore.

I was getting loans offers virtually every day for probably a year, (such as Best Egg, Prosper, Lending Tree, and others). And then I was getting a few debt consolidation offers. All the sudden, it all stopped.

The only thing I got last week was 2 credit card offers and BT offer, which I haven't received in ages. All my credit scores and the amount of debt I owe is pretty much the same as last year.

I'm wondering if there some actual time marker where the loan companies figure if you haven't gone that route yet, chances are you won't do it, so they don't bother sending you stuff. I'm not sure, but the difference is noticeable.

I got my pre-approved FNBO Visa today. Wasn't expecting it for another three days minimum. I had no idea what my CL would be and pleasantly shocked to see that it was $2,200! No annual fee card. Interest rate is ridiculous, but I'm rebuilding. Woo hoo!

Happy Birthday!!! :wave:

Any updates on the rebuilding?

US Bank Flex Perks reward card

Check from Nationwide from closing my account (my request)

Various junk mailers

FOAD letter from Disco regarding my last CLI request

FOAD letter from Chase regarding my recent app (I'll call for a recon tomorrow morning)

Citibank statement BOA BT checks electric bill auto loan statement. Another turd from net credit pre approved personal loan 99% Apr shredded.

Wells Fargo still letting me know I'm invited to apply for the Cash Wise Card. Sirius XM trying to get me to reactivate service in my car. Yawn