TheVig

So what did you get in the mail today?

Nothing in the mailbox today. Not even a pathetic offer from Cox.

Last time I got a telemarketing call from Cox the woman wouldn't stop trying to sell me cable -- even after I told her that I don't have a TV in this house.

My Discover card that was lost in the mail since 4/6 and had already cancelled and requested a new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So... It was the USPS at fault, not Discover.

My neighbor received my Wally card, 3 years ago... but, she brought it to me. The mailing address was correct.

Loyal to the end... Lol.

Although I do blame discover for sending something in an armor plated cardboard envelope that requires special postage instead of just sending an envelope like the rest of the world.

Chase:

Reinvest In Your Business!

0% APR, 12 month BT Checks, 2% fee.

US Bank:

Use This Check Now!

0% APR, 18 month BT Checks, 3% fee.

Innovis CR arrived. 100% accurate. Time to freeze.

Ice that sucker.

Only INQ on the report was from Barclay's back in December. So apparently Barclay's isn't limited to just the big 3.

Ice that sucker.

Only INQ on the report was from Barclay's back in December. So apparently Barclay's isn't limited to just the big 3.

Most creditors report to Turds like Innovis

Ice that sucker.

You are correct, about Barclay.

When I was requesting an increase, or BT (can't remember which one), one of the multiple choice security questions was...

Choose an occupation that you have had?

The answer was something from 9 years ago, and was never on any of my credit reports.

Ice that sucker.

When I was requesting an increase, or BT (can't remember which one), one of the multiple choice security questions was...

The answer was something from 9 years ago, and was never on any of my credit reports.

Ice those secondary Bureaus up Kat no reason to leave un thawed.

Ice that sucker.

Ice those secondary Bureaus up Kat no reason to leave un thawed.

I don't need to... They are pristine ;)

Marvel card, letter from Barclays about an upcoming AF on the Arrival +, auto insurance renewal letter which states my son got a speeding ticket and was convicted. He went to court, the cop was a no show and the judge threw it out. I will dispute this $49 increase.

I broke down and ordered more.

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-30%20at%203.47.3

:lol:

8% back on Ebates, free shipping, and I wiped out the $0.05 credit balance* on my B of A Travel Rewards card, which has been driving me crazy.

* 10% back from a spending offer on a $0.46 Starbucks purchase, which posted after I paid the statement balance

8% back on Ebates, free shipping, and I wiped out the $0.05 credit balance* on my B of A Travel Rewards card, which has been driving me crazy.

* 10% back from a spending offer on a $0.46 Starbucks purchase, which posted after I paid the statement balance

Q#$%^@$%Y@$Y&

I put this on the wrong B of A card. :swoon:

Q#$%^@$%Y@$Y&

Excuse for you to buy more :) It keeps.

Q#$%^@$%Y@$Y&

swear.gif