TheVig

So what did you get in the mail today?

Out of town on business this week. But DW says I've got mailers from Citi for a Shell card, Amex Serve, Cap1 Auto finance.

All sent to shredder.

I received some coupons for McDonald's.

Went last night, for buy 1/get 1 free, Quarter Lb'ers w/cheese. THAT WAS A MISTAKE!

I thought these burgers, would be similar to a Whopper... Wrong. They were tiny, and didn't even have lettuce and tomatoes.

I can't believe anyone would pay regular price, for this crap!

/rant

Went last night, for buy 1/get 1 free, Quarter Lb'ers w/cheese. THAT WAS A MISTAKE!

I thought these burgers, would be similar to a Whopper... Wrong. They were tiny, and didn't even have lettuce and tomatoes.

/rant

So sorry. :wave:

/rant

Quarter Pounder has never had lettuce and tomato. Just onion, pickle, and ketchup. They have a Quarter Pounder Deluxe which includes lettuce and tomato

/rant

Quarter Pounder has never had lettuce and tomato. Just onion, pickle, and ketchup. They have a Quarter Pounder Deluxe which includes lettuce and tomato

It looked like a Jr. Burger... I should have taken a picture of it.

Regular price $4.30 incl. tax :swoon:

An offer for 13.99% cap one auto loan through local Nissan dealer yesterday and an offer to lock in a higher electric rate today.

Bunch of crap.

Been checking mail hoping for my new Citi card. Doesn't help that they've added a full splash page to my online banking saying "ACTIVE YOUR CARD DUMB A$$" (or something along those lines) :(

It looked like a Jr. Burger... I should have taken a picture of it.

Regular price $4.30 incl. tax :swoon:

If you think that's bad, you should see the "burgers" they serve in the cafeteria at work. Seriously, I doubt their "double" has as much meat as a QP. I don't usually eat lunch, but I got hungry one day and ordered one. I bit in to it, and literally said (out loud), "Hey! Where's the beef?!?!" The damn meat patty was 1/16" thick, and smaller around than a Jr. burger! The freakin' lettuce on it was thicker than the meat <_<

Oh, and it cost me $4.50

...Doesn't help that they've added a full splash page to my online banking saying "ACTIVE YOUR CARD DUMB A$$" (or something along those lines) :(

I got the same type of thing from Cap One about activating my new chip card. Well, I would if you'd actually sent the damned thing! I got it for both my QS and my old Platty. I had to ask them to send me the new card for the QS (I just PC'd the Platty to another QS, so I got a chip card anyway).

All I got in the mail today was a flyer for some dog walking service, and an AAA discounts guide (convenient timing, really -- I'm doing a road trip with the DW in a couple of weeks).

I received my weekly Fingerhut catalog (what a waste of trees!), and an offer from First Premier for an MC with a $700 CL ($613 after fees). Should I toss it or burn it?

Chase offer for $250 for opening a savings account with $15k for 90 days. Up it to $300 and I might bite.

And my daughter's Honda has an airbag recall.

I received my weekly Fingerhut catalog (what a waste of trees!), and an offer from First Premier for an MC with a $700 CL ($613 after fees).

I'm not sure which was the bigger waste of a tree...

Chase offer for $250 for opening a savings account with $15k for 90 days. Up it to $300 and I might bite.

.39 * 250 is not so sweet.

.39 * 250 is not so sweet.

Nope it's not. And add in what you lose by moving $15K out of a higher earning position into 0.01% they pay in interest for 3 months. Barely break even if at all.

I received my weekly Fingerhut catalog (what a waste of trees!), and an offer from First Premier for an MC with a $700 CL ($613 after fees).

I'm not sure which was the bigger waste of a tree...

That's a tough decision. Only thing worse than the junk mail would be a CO from either one. Lol.

I got $300 offer for the same from Chase.

I may take them up on it since Ally only gives me $40 during the same period of time.

I got another Bose Soundtouch 10 today. Technically, FedEx delivered it, not the mail guy.

I got $300 offer for the same from Chase.

I may take them up on it since Ally only gives me $40 during the same period of time.

Yea, with that after taxes, you can net about $140. Decent amount of free money. At my offer of $250, in the same scenario, I would only net $90. To me less the $100 ain't worth the hassle of transferring money back and forth, dealing with 1099's at tax time etc. I'll wait until they up the offer.

Good to know higher offers are out there recently. Thanks for posting that.

A yellow jacket.

I hope it is just a jacket that happens to be colored yellow...and not the wasp kind.

<shivers> I hate wasps.

A yellow jacket.

I hope it is just a jacket that happens to be colored yellow...and not the wasp kind.

<shivers> I hate wasps.

Yea, wasps suck big time. Aggressive little f'ers.

A yellow jacket.

<shivers> I hate wasps.

It was the waspy kind... it didn't sting me.

A yellow jacket.

<shivers> I hate wasps.

It was the waspy kind... it didn't sting me.

Next time going out to the mailbox, bring some flying insect killer and fry his flowers. They love to build nest's in dark corners of things like mailboxes, sheds, garages, etc. I hate those f'ers. When I was a kid, getting the lawn mower out of the garden shed, I got attacked by those f'ers and got stung about 50 times. I kill every one I see.