So what did you get in the mail today?

On 4/16/2021 at 8:16 AM, TheVig said:

3 20lb bags of cat litter.

Thanks to Walmart+ Some sap had to lug those bags up to the doorstep of my 2nd floor domicile.

Recounted here a couple of years ago, it still sticks in my craw when a box with 40 lb of cat litter was dropped by UPS at the end of our driveway, by the mailbox.  I was away and Bev had to schlep it up a modest incline.

btw, putting in a plug for Fresh Step Lightweight ... not only is it 25% lighter, but it's the cleanest clumping litter we've ever encountered.  Litter scoops to a near-perfect condition, without the little crumbles left by standard clumping litter (even standard Fresh Step).  Easiest clean up ever and, as a consequence, the full box needs to have the litter swapped out with only 1/2 the frequency. 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got some medicine for my cancer. It came overnight. Yeah.

BT checks from Citi (now with the fee dropped from 5% back down to 3%)   Automobile title from payoff of our last auto loan.

Got an advertisement from BoA about the Alaska Airlines Business card. I already have the personal one and used to have the Business card but closed it 1.5 years ago. Actually need the 40K bonus offer

Williams Sonoma order. 

Another pre approved offer from BofA for the Travel Rewards Visa. Offer continues to show up online as well, and now I’m getting chat pop ups for the card every time I log in. 

Travel Reservation Center Trip Id #XXXXXXX6 – Urgent: Your flight schedule has changed

Thanks, US Bank! 

But... upon closer inspection, only my seats changed because both of Friday's upgrades went through, which I already knew.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What did I get in the mail?

Nothing.

I had to make a short-notice trip back to Mudland, and I canceled the mail hold there before I left at the end of last week.

I have the email confirmation for the cancelation.  

Right now, all of the mail (including two Ebay orders that the %@^@^$@% sellers cheaped out and shipped via subprime USPS), is currently missing.

14 hours ago, cv91915 said:

What did I get in the mail?

Nothing.

I had to make a short-notice trip back to Mudland, and I canceled the mail hold there before I left at the end of last week.

I have the email confirmation for the cancelation.  

Right now, all of the mail (including two Ebay orders that the %@^@^$@% sellers cheaped out and shipped via subprime USPS), is currently missing.

The mail arrived today.

Capital One credit card offers (2), postcards from real estate agents wondering if we know that now is a great time to sell, a Valvoline Instant Oil Change coupon, some third class mail for the deceased mother of one of the previous owners of this house (which we bought 7 years ago).

Both packages arrived today also, despite the USPS' useless tracking system showing one as having been delivered on Saturday and the other one on Monday.

We have 600,000 people working at USPS, and this is the collective greatness that they bring to our lives every day.

Edited by cv91915

Discover Financial and Chase Bank enticement.  :lol:

OMG, how do I tell them that I don't need it? I have no debts, and all bureaus report less than $300. 

Gosh, if this is a USAA credit card, I'd take it.

xBGRQsf.png

4Py8mIv.pngAECyI57.png

5 hours ago, althes said:

I will never get a Chase can't ever go under 5/24.

Right now, I have 2 blanks spaces to fill before I reach 5/24 max. In August, there will be more cards enable added according to the 5/24 rule.

Ironically, in the past 2 years, they have shown this Chase card on my online account with the status "You have already been approved." The set of cards is still listed as "You have already been approved" status. Now, why is it said that I have been pre-approved for the card? I'd think it's a funny joke if you will, now don't you?

"You're already approved" is listed as now...  :lol:

3Nlvs8o.png

11 hours ago, MP80 said:

Right now, I have 2 blanks spaces to fill before I reach 5/24 max. In August, there will be more cards enable added according to the 5/24 rule.

Ironically, in the past 2 years, they have shown this Chase card on my online account with the status "You have already been approved." The set of cards is still listed as "You have already been approved" status. Now, why is it said that I have been pre-approved for the card? I'd think it's a funny joke if you will, now don't you?

"You're already approved" is listed as now...  :lol:

3Nlvs8o.png

So you're screwing around opening up FenPed cards when Chase wants to put $1,000+ toward your next vacation?

🤔