TheVig

So what did you get in the mail today?

On 9/1/2018 at 4:26 PM, cv91915 said:

$127.14 settlement check from the Vergara v. Uber TCPA Settlement fund.  I received one or more illegal text messages from Uber between 2010 and 2017.

I just got another check from Vergara v. Uber TCPA Settlement.  This one is for $22.11.

According to the check stub:  "A second distribution was economically feasible with the remaining Settlement funds.  Checks were sent only to those Class Members who negotiated their initial award checks."

Edited by cv91915

Yesterday, but my new Macy's AMEX.

I still feel dirty.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

NOT my just turned 18 y.o. daughter's new $1500 CL Wells Fargo Bank College Card that I was expecting to arrive today.

But, I did get one of those fake check looking mailers with the promise of a $70,500 loan to free myself of high credit card interest debt with their rates as low as 3.86% - LOL

A lot of BT checks lately.  Citi is back to weekly, but for PenFed it had been a while.

What's with all of the 5% BT fees lately? Gross.

BT checks from just about every credit card issuer I do business with. Tis the season.

18 hours ago, TheVig said:

BT checks from just about every credit card issuer I do business with. Tis the season.

I got Chase BT checks 2x BEFORE Christmas. But, today I got them from two other cards. Tis the season is right.

Seriously. Citi clearly sees that I haven't used a card for a couple months. More BT checks AND a mailer on a promo APR. No thanks.

I keep watching for 1% or 2% bt fees, but those seem to qualify for an endangered species list lately.  I'm good for the $18k that I'm rolling at promo rates for 6 - 12 mo so am unlikely to leap at anything right now, in any case.  But come fall, there'll likely be about $10k left plus new major purchases for the new house:  a 3% fee for 15 mo may be the best available then.

On 1/14/2020 at 8:40 AM, TheVig said:

Concur with this...serious uptick in the number of envelopes from FNBO.  What I find interesting more than anything else is that the terms ping-pong all over the place.  One week it is 0% for life of the BT, then the next week is 4.9% followed by 2.9% then more 0%.  All are life of the BT.  Sadly, all seem to be coming in with a 4% fee, so free money isn't really free anymore. 

Nothing from BofA yet...

Oh, and I had a semi-targeted mailer from the dealership that sold me the F-Type.  Makes reference to having been aimed at their customers north of a 750 score, with the file using the data from the original purchase two years ago.  Would have been tempted except that one cannot get a manual-equipped F-Type anymore since the numbnuts running the company decided that Americans are incapable of operating a third pedal...

Amex want me to aim high with my goals and open a savings account. In a separate letter they want me to stop putting my plans on hold by loaning me money.

It seems Amex is back at it sending me pre approvals for their business cards.

Blue Business Plus and Blue Business Cash.

What I don't know is if MR points earned on a business card pool with MR points earned on a personal card. Do they pool together? If so the Blue Business Plus might be tempting.

BBVA pre-screened offer for Clearpoints Visa (3x, 2x, 1x, points structure). $100 SUB on $1500 spend in 90 days and 0% BT offer.

FLUSHED