TheVig

So what did you get in the mail today?

Letter from Citi saying that I may have incorrectly received a message stating I didn't qualify for their card due to a system error and that I may still pre-qualify for a Citi card. Go figure lol

This should read, "Mailpieces for which we do not have images..."

I had to look up "mailpieces."  The intended definition is obvious from the context, but I wasn't aware that it's actually a word.

YtAByYh.png

But that should be in the other thread titled “So What Did You Get in the Email Today?” :-)

Letter from FNBO telling me they have changed my card from a Visa to a Visa Signature. I got the card when I was rebuilding back in 2015. Card has only ever seen pencil purchases about every three months. It's had a $10k CL since 2016.

Letter from FNBO telling me they have changed my card from a Visa to a Visa Signature. I got the card when I was rebuilding back in 2015. Card has only ever seen pencil purchases about every three months. It's had a $10k CL since 2016.

Congrats.

BT checks on my Ink and Hyatt card as well as on DW's Freedom. Freedom and Hyatt were 0% until 8/20 with 4%, Ink was 0% until 5/20 with 5%.

Pre-app US bank platinum with 20 months 0% on BT

US Bank BT checks 0% until 6/20 4.99% fee

All will be shredder material at this point.

On 6/1/2019 at 8:05 PM, TheVig said:

FNBO Rewards Visa Signature card. I guess I'll get get a pencil.

Chase Bank’s usual checking and savings account signup bonus offer for $600 for both combined or $300 checking and $200 savings.

AT&T Rewards card for TV & internet.

US Bank statement  letter from Citibank on 8-13 they will be introducing Flex plan pay over time feature yawn.

3 hours ago, bigpoppa09 said:

US Bank statement  letter from Citibank on 8-13 they will be introducing Flex plan pay over time feature yawn.

I've gotten a handful of similar notices from various issuers.  I guess people are falling for the Amex PlanIt gimmick.

I've gotten a handful of similar notices from various issuers.  I guess people are falling for the Amex PlanIt gimmick.

A few weeks ago Chase sent me five emails - one for each card - notifying of their Plan/Flexpay feature and the terms.

Ollo Platinum Mastercard pre-approval letter. 0% introductory APR for 9mos. 19.99% after that. No annual fee. I just got my first card in a very long time from CapOne back in April with a $1K CL to start rebuilding. This was the first no APR offer I had gotten since then, so I pulled the trigger. Got approved for $1.5K, so we're inching up the ladder!

EX FICO-618

TU FAKO-697 (CK and Creditwise)

EQ FAKO-708 (CK)