TheVig

So what did you get in the mail today?

Amazon orders.

Shipped via USPS:

Cheap Cologne: Clubman Special Reserve

Slimfold Minimalist Wallet

Package shipped via UPS Nextday Air is still stuck in transit. May be it will arrive tomorrow?

12 minutes ago, credit_help said:

Amazon orders.

Shipped via USPS:
Cheap Cologne: Clubman Reserve
Slimfold Minimalist Wallet

Package shipped via UPS Nextday Air is still stuck in transit. May be it will arrive tomorrow?

10 minutes ago, credit_help said:

On Saturday:
Panasonic replacement shaver blade set.

Are you batting for the other team (now)?

Are you batting for the other team (now)?

Hmm. Which team? I thought I was in the same team.

But I am not good at batting or catching.

4 minutes ago, bigpoppa09 said:

Chase BT checks pre selected loan offer from Marcus yawn.

🛌

DW called to tell me Amex blew up the mail box today

Pre-approval mailers for:

Platinum

Delta Platinum

Hilton

Green <---Why?

Perhaps more grammatically correct:

Yesterday I received from Macy's a toaster oven which I did not order.

USPS "Informed Delivery" shows that I've got a new Chase card waiting in my mailbox!  (hopefully it'll still be there when I get home ;) )

This rates a "Hot Damn!"  I applied on Monday for the Chase Unlimited and didn't get an immediate decision.  I thought, at minimum, I was going to have to reallocate some CL from another card (which was the case when I apped Sapphire Reserve Oct '16).

Checked online and sure enough the new tradeline was there with a $20k CL ....

1 hour ago, hdporter said:

USPS "Informed Delivery" shows that I've got a new Chase card waiting in my mailbox!  (hopefully it'll still be there when I get home ;) )

This rates a "Hot Damn!"  I applied on Monday for the Chase Unlimited and didn't get an immediate decision.  I thought, at minimum, I was going to have to reallocate some CL from another card (which was the case when I apped Sapphire Reserve Oct '16).

Checked online and sure enough the new tradeline was there with a $20k CL ....

:yahoo:

10 hours ago, Kat58 said:

:yahoo:

Thanks ... but premature celebration on card receipt.  Although it would have been a rapid turnaround, I assumed the card in the mail was for the new FU that shows online because I'm a year out from expiration of any current Chase card.

The mailer turned out to be a replacement AARP card with added contactless payment (originally issued in 2011, I thought it had this feature previously ...)

11 minutes ago, dockworker said:

Letter from Amex informing me my CLI has been lowered to $10k due to hardly any activity on it for the last 12 months.

Very helpful data point.  For the sake of clarity, is it "hardly" or none.

Fortunately, not talking closure here (and Amex is typically generous with CLI's, so a little renewed use should be sufficient to restore the line).

Do you mind noting the line amounts before reduction, and your total Amex exposure?

15 minutes ago, hdporter said:

Very helpful data point.  For the sake of clarity, is it "hardly" or none.

Fortunately, not talking closure here (and Amex is typically generous with CLI's, so a little renewed use should be sufficient to restore the line).

Do you mind noting the line amounts before reduction, and your total Amex exposure?

I had to login and check a recent statement. It was $20k. I've been with Amex since 2007. This is the only card (Amex Everyday). I've used this like 2 twice in the past year. Last I checked total available credit was near $300k so not worried :)