What do i do next?

The last post in this topic was posted 2050 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

So i have been working on my credit for the past year and i have finally got the last collection account off my reports. I am currently working on getting my credit usage down below 30% and im also getting my named added to my father in laws business credit card which is in perfect standing and has been open for as long as i can think 10-20 years at least, so i can show a long AOA and Have another positive trade line.Now i want to protect my self from anything negative and move to increase my score.

So what do you suggest i do . I would like to buy a house and a car in the not to distant future so any advice to increase my score and help with my progression would be appreciated.

Is there a way to remove inquiries ?

thanks in advance

Also this site is to thank for all my recent success

Being an AU on a business CC isn't going to do anything for you unless it's a Capital One.

really wont the age of account and positive payment history show on my reports its based off his personal credit not the businesses
Business CC's won't even show up on your reports, unless they are late or in default. Edited by Konrad2012

Listen to Konrad, he will steer you straight. And don't get reckless and dispute any inquires that are genuinely yours. I would ask pops if he has a long time reporting TL in his name only, that has a high CL and is PIF every month. If so, thats the train you want to get on and ride it responsibly.

Welcome to CB.

Edited by Whotheguy

The last post in this topic was posted 2050 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.