Sign in to follow this  
butterflywings

Road Rage. I'm telling you, this is some scary sh*t! Car vs Motorcycle

I understand that the motorcyclist was endangered by the red car, but he's also driving extremely unsafely, high speed, wrong side. It's obvious he did something at some point prior to the video that endangered or upset the red car's driver. This isn't the whole story for sure. They both need reckless endangerment citations.

If this is real, the motorcycle driver was just as complicit.

It's impossible to believe that the motorcycle couldn't dramatically out-accelerate and outmaneuver a Ford Fusion, or whatever that car is.

The whole thing seems staged to me.

PS: Why are there no curbs and gutters in Florida?

Nutcases! The biker shot out from the line between the two regular traffic lanes - that was bad, but the SUV driver engaged - that was bad. Maybe it was staged, I don't know. Either way it was stupid. They can put "He had the right of way" on the driver's gravestone, I guess. AFA "brake-checked" - yeah, brilliant. What if his reflexes were not that good? What if he was high on something, or started shooting?

If somebody tailgates me, I move out of the way - I win. No one should ever engage, unless they're ready to die or are immortal and invincible (which many 20 somethings are, of course). :D

Also, 30% of drivers on the road at any given time are somewhat impaired. It's amazing how many people tailgate, then fly past me, rushing to beat me to the traffic light at the intersection, where we both have to stop and wait. :lol: Ok, they win. And......

Of course the only one that gains from this is the DA's conviction rate.

Geronimo charge and the DA should get fired and imprisoned for false charges.

Reckless driving on both at worst.

Edited by Zobelle

I understand that the motorcyclist was endangered by the red car, but he's also driving extremely unsafely, high speed, wrong side. It's obvious he did something at some point prior to the video that endangered or upset the red car's driver. This isn't the whole story for sure. They both need reckless endangerment citations.

At the very beginning of the video, the red car pulls out in front of the motorcyclist and cuts the motorcyclist off, and then he ends up losing complete control of his car. After that, the motorcyclist gave the car driver the finger, and THAT is what pissed the car driver off, and made him want to murder the motorcyclist. He was in the wrong from beginning to end in my opinion. He cut the motorcyclist off and got his poor little feelings hurt and thus like I said, tried to murder the other guy.

He should never be able to have a license for the rest of his life.

I agree the motorcyclist was risking his life, and yes, everyone else's life on the road, trying to get away from that car driver by driving on the opposite side of the road. Perhaps he thought the other guy had a gun and pulling over would only make it worse. Judge Judy always says to get away from a driver who's driving like a lunatic, don't try to duke it, or even talk it out in a parking lot.

Edited by butterflywings

It just happened a few days ago. Both of them went to jail and were charged, but the car driver got a much worse charge:

Here's the story: http://www.wsvn.com/story/31659009/drivers-invovled-in-homestead-road-rage-video-will-be-charged-police

ETA : This was NOT staged.

It's impossible to believe that the motorcycle couldn't dramatically out-accelerate and outmaneuver a Ford Fusion, or whatever that car is.

1 - These two salamanders deserve each other.

2 - A different ending could have served mankind's long-term genetic needs better.

3 - Everyone is in this thread refusing to address my curb and gutter questions about Florida.

It just happened a few days ago. Both of them went to jail and were charged, but the car driver got a much worse charge:

Here's the story: http://www.wsvn.com/story/31659009/drivers-invovled-in-homestead-road-rage-video-will-be-charged-police

2 - A different ending could have served mankind's long-term genetic needs better.

3 - Everyone is in this thread refusing to address my curb and gutter questions about Florida.

+10000000 for # 1 and 2.

I was going to say , I saw lots of trash along the road , that place looks like a $hit hole.

Welcome back :wave:

I can't say much about #3 because my state is like that. We only have curbs and gutters in the city limits , for the most part.

Edited by parisamour

+10000000 for # 1 and 2.

I was going to say , I saw lots of trash along the road , that place looks like a $hit hole.

I can't say much about #3 because my state is like that. We only have curbs and gutters in the city limits , for the most part.

That was in the city limits.

And :wave: .

+10000000 for # 1 and 2.

Florida, basically.

We don't have curbs or gutters in a lot of cities in Alabama. But we're rednecks, so I guess we get a pass.

We don't have curbs or gutters in a lot of cities in Alabama. But we're rednecks, so I guess we get a pass.

Florida = Rednecks with a little salsa. Except Palm Beach which is considered the "Sixth Borough".

Or indoor plumbing. :rofl:

:wave:

Edited by Zobelle

Or indoor plumbing. :rofl:

:wave:

Some of us have indoor plumbing!

The ditch leading down to the creek doesn't count. :blush2:

We have that here in Indy ... something leftover from the early 1900's called "combined sewer" and 100 years later it still drops raw sewage into the creeks and rivers ...

I still have no definitive answer on why so many residential neighborhoods in Florida lack curbs and gutters.

I still have no definitive answer on why so many residential neighborhoods in Florida lack curbs and gutters.

Look up the word 'ditch'.

No point in it - they just slide into the sinkholes.

No point in it - they just slide into the sinkholes.

:rofl:

oh, wait. you were serious :o