Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Blispay 2%

The last post in this topic was posted 870 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Blispay gives me the life I always wanted!

This is exactly why I love my Blispay card. I bought a set of 22" chrome rims from EBay to go on my 2012 Honda Pilot. Never would have made a $1,000 purchase for recreation stuff had it not been for the 6 months of 0% financing. I need a new set of tires and tires for 22" rims are no more expensive than tires for the stock 18" rims. Tires for these rims are $115 each with free shipping. I get the good life without it affecting my utilization and credit score. My car only has 32,000 miles and it looks brand new. Ocean Blvd. here I come!

OMG. I expect Blispay to have a charge-off rate...

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/02/automobiles/wheels/wheels-rims-aftermarket.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&version=Moth-Visible&moduleDetail=inside-nyt-region-5&module=inside-nyt-region&region=inside-nyt-region&WT.nav=inside-nyt-region

Wheels Drive Auto Industry Forward, in Showrooms and Aftermarket Shops

GjoeTNI.jpg

Did you take the 2% or special financing on those?

I took both, because I'm a baller.

CV was toying with you guys. This is on his SUV

gay_bear_save_a_horse_ride_a_bear_traile

GjoeTNI.jpg

Did you take the 2% or special financing on those?

I took both, because I'm a baller.

CV was toying with you guys. This is on his SUV

gay_bear_save_a_horse_ride_a_bear_traile

You have me confused with Cappy.

Doesn't seem to be as much talk about this card lately. Are cardholders happy with it?

I plan to close it. the limit makes the balance-carry feature suboptimal for me.

Doesn't seem to be as much talk about this card lately. Are cardholders happy with it?

My limit is only $4,600. Not exactly happy with the limit, but I plan on keeping it. It's a good card to fill in the purchases where I don't get more than 2% CB. Utilization doesn't really matter on this card, because it's not reported to any CB.

It’s decent. I like the fact that there are no hoops to jump through to get the 2%.

What I don’t like, though, is the CL and that you can’t get a CLI. At first glance their online banking platform is feature-weak. Then there’s their phone customer service — outsourced to the same Neanderthal company that handles customer service for the now infamous OCCU Duck & Beaver cards.

Unlike, Hege, I don’t plan to cancel though.

My limit is only $4,600. Not exactly happy with the limit, but I plan on keeping it. It's a good card to fill in the purchases where I don't get more than 2% CB. Utilization doesn't really matter on this card, because it's not reported to any CB.

Check your Experian. Mine reports to EX.

Doesn't seem to be as much talk about this card lately.

It's been months since we all put the 22" rims on our Honda Pilots.

Bump. Been a solid 4 months since the last activity on this thread.

Questions:

1. If you have the card, have any of you receive a CLI?

2. Is this thing still only reporting to EX, or has it hit EQ and/EX?

3. Any new'ish data points to share?

Applied online tonight, denied without any reason given. Going to call in on Monday to confirm identity/recon if they had some other reason to say no. I'm going to guess it is due to I.D. mismatch based upon some other info floating around the net.

Questions:

Applied online tonight, denied without any reason given. Going to call in on Monday to confirm identity/recon if they had some other reason to say no. I'm going to guess it is due to I.D. mismatch based upon some other info floating around the net.

There are a ton of reports of them denying reason unable to verify identity. They still haven't got it together.

Doesn't seem to be as much talk about this card lately.

It's been months since we all put the 22" rims on our Honda Pilots.

Some of us have moved on. Just got a lift kit for the Crown Vic. Gonna put 28" rims on it. Along with a pair of balls that randomly scrapes the pavement as I'm going down the road.

The following info showed up for an INQ on my Experian report:

PO BOX 84032
COLUMBUS, GA 31908
(877) 431-5865
Gave the phone number a call, spoke to a nice lady who re-opened my application and sent it back for review. I offered to send over any proof of identity that they needed, she said none was needed at this time. They should make a decision within 24 hours and call me back. We'll see.

Reports to Experian only and no CLI still. Otherwise good card.

+1

The following info showed up for an INQ on my Experian report:

PO BOX 84032
COLUMBUS, GA 31908
(877) 431-5865
Gave the phone number a call, spoke to a nice lady who re-opened my application and sent it back for review. I offered to send over any proof of identity that they needed, she said none was needed at this time. They should make a decision within 24 hours and call me back. We'll see.

GL, unless high CL is the utmost priority, this can work well as an alternate issuer for 2% non-category spend.

Questions:

There are a ton of reports of them denying reason unable to verify identity. They still haven't got it together.

And they never will.

You do realize that Blispay is run by the same people who ran the Beaver & Duck fiasco, no?

this is First Electronic bank. there are 4 entries in creditpulls for them including mine.

they won't recon, seem like a predatory credit card company. I got their offer during checkout at freedommunitions.

Don't bother

this is First Electronic bank. there are 4 entries in creditpulls for them including mine.

they won't recon, seem like a predatory credit card company. I got their offer during checkout at freedommunitions.

Don't bother

There are 32 entries.

The last post in this topic was posted 870 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.