I guess it is what is

fiveyearplan66

The last post in this topic was posted 2510 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Thanks to this site for providing all the tools to getting a strong hold on my credit. Since joining this board over a year ago, my fico scores have risen on average 90 pts across the board.

Quicksilver $500

Amazon Chase Rewards $500

Capitol one secured $200

Psecu secured $500

Firestone $800

Target $300

Kohls $300

J.C. Penny's $500

Opensky $200

Credit one $300

Total Visa $300

Fingerhut $750

Walmart $400

Chevron $300

Old Navy $200

American Eagle $150

Chevy Equinox 2014 17k@11% for 72 months.

The backdrop story was, that I knew that the Irs was planning on filing tax liens soon and I needed a new car bad so, I cleaned up what I could in the interim , I have agreed to an installment plan of payments that are 1/3 of what the Irs suggested that I pay in order to prevent the leins from being filed.

I guess any day now ,I can expect a major blow to my credit score that I have worked a little at getting it to where it is now. I have enough income and credit and new vehicle sustain myself for now ,I suppose. So,I guess my chances of buying a new home is pretty much done as the new liens are set to hit my reports soon? Somewhere I read here ,that if you have a freeze on Lexisnexis, then it may never show up? we'll see. I dont plan on applying for anything else no time soon and maybe in time with the credit that I already have ,and by paying everything on time and so forth,I should be okay. Overall, Im still happy about someof the gains I made with the help of the people here. Thanks to everyone that made it possible for me to get this far,because for awhile I couldn't finance anything.

They're Synchrony. .lol

You're right. Sorry about that. I saw a long string of crappy toy cards with tiny limits and failed to recognize that it was a sting of crappy Synchrony cards.

My bad.

But hey, you got into that sweet loan for 17k at 11%, right?

:rofl:

OP your profile is store card heavy u may be in Toy card hell for a while.

Oh no no no, he's got Synchrony Toy cards! They're like from Heaven or something.

That shows that Sync wasnt feeling the the O P profile look at the limits they dont mind showing love and since i have been here people always tell other people dont App until u are ready. because when u rush u get Chocolate Goodness results.

Oh no no no, he's got Synchrony Toy cards! They're like from Heaven or something.

That shows that Sync wasnt feeling the the O P profile look at the limits they dont mind showing love and since i have been here people always tell other people dont App until u are ready. because when u rush u get Chocolate Goodness results.

He's got an 800 dollar prybar.

No Uber actualy the Target $300 RedCard is the Prybar.

No Uber actualy the Target $300 RedCard is the Prybar.
Lol!

Hey, I got my JCREW last year @500. Just 13 months later it's @ 6600, as long as it's used and paid for it helps the bottom line (meaning TL).

Beware Comenity will shut u down if u are APP happy lol.

So let them. Main cards I use are JCREW and VS, then PIF. Usually around birthdays/holidays, maybe 3x a year. Give the person some credit, they are trying.

I got mine the same way, before I knew better.

I pay off all debts within 30 days too, my nieces and nephews like clothes and other items from these particular stores so its cool with me.

Pay the irs off and apply to have the liens withdrawn. ..your accounts will age in the meantime!

In two or three years hit up capital one for a venture card, you will get at least 5k

Exactly!! JCREW is one of the few name brands that idc what the price is, they have quality items that last so I will continue to use my card. Some people start thinking it's good since they get them (like I did), without knowing the actual cost (AAOA). But, all mine opened the same time so if one or two close, it's no skin off my back.

I pay off all debts within 30 days too, my nieces and nephews like clothes and other items from these particular stores so its cool with me.

Pay the irs off and apply to have the liens withdrawn. ..your accounts will age in the meantime!

In two or three years hit up capital one for a venture card, you will get at least 5k

That's the game plan! Not to sure about my Amazon Chase increasing much I only runnan average of $ 750 per month , but I think I can get a nice bump with my Qs by my 7th statement because I average $1300 a month on it and its pif every 2 weeks.

That's the game plan! Not to sure about my Amazon Chase increasing much I only runnan average of $ 750 per month , but I think I can get a nice bump with my Qs by my 7th statement because I average $1300 a month on it and its pif every 2 weeks.

Apply for cli right now and every month until

+1

+1

On the capital one card to be specific. ..and every other card that does sp cli

The last post in this topic was posted 2510 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.