The last post in this topic was posted 1890 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

My war starts tomorrow but I need one small piece of advice!!!! I have an old Walmart account that is closed, however i do NOT have any old bill statements or any other paperwork for them. So my question is, how would I go about getting the acct #? My credit reports leave off the last 4 digits and i would like to add that to my "Goodwill" letter.

Thanks in advance!

My war starts tomorrow but I need one small piece of advice!!

Really this is something your NCO's should help you with. But since you asked.

Make sure mags and frags are secured, along with your blow out kit.

Check your bootlaces, NVG batteries and 2 way batteries. Have spares of each.

Break down your rifle. Use Mobil 1 on your pivot pin, takedown pin, BCG guides, bolt lugs, gas rings and cam pin. Make sure your firing pin is fairly dry.

Good luck, don't die

My war starts tomorrow but I need one small piece of advice!!

Really this is something your NCO's should help you with. But since you asked.

Make sure mags and frags are secured, along with your blow out kit.

Check your bootlaces, NVG batteries and 2 way batteries. Have spares of each.

Break down your rifle. Use Mobil 1 on your pivot pin, takedown pin, BCG guides, bolt lugs, gas rings and cam pin. Make sure your firing pin is fairly dry.

Good luck, don't die

:rofl: Good one, Marine!

My war starts tomorrow but I need one small piece of advice!!!! I have an old Walmart account that is closed, however i do NOT have any old bill statements or any other paperwork for them. So my question is, how would I go about getting the acct #? My credit reports leave off the last 4 digits and i would like to add that to my "Goodwill" letter.

Thanks in advance!

You should be able to call and ask. If they require you to send a letter, it may not be worth sending a letter and then waiting to send another letter with the account information - they'll have to look it up either way.

Thanks in advance!

You should be able to call and ask. If they require you to send a letter, it may not be worth sending a letter and then waiting to send another letter with the account information - they'll have to look it up either way.

Thank you!

The last post in this topic was posted 1890 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.