The last post in this topic was posted 1875 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Howdy all...it's been a LONG time....miss you all

hope all is well...lots going on in life in general...trying to get life in order...just lots keeping me away...

quick update for those who remember me fondly (and those who remember me NOT so fondly LOL)

Still working WAY too much...generally away from home 13 hours a day, counting my commute...and working far too much when I am home....but, on the plus side, I've been at my new job 9 years now, have seniority in the entire IT department and get along really well with all management, including all the C-titles and the mothership in Amsterdam.

Finally achieved a long time (30+ year) goal and received my black belt in TaeKwonDo, after almost years.....going to start teaching soon on a regular basis (take over classes now occasionally). Also finally bought myself a new car...first new car since 1991, always too cheap to buy new but figured I deserved it...bought that a year ago and have been in three accidents...fortunately never any injuries...but frustrating as all get out. I think the car is cursed.

Kids are doing well...son is 10 (and huge...a red belt now, testing soon for his red/black), and doing well in school, although he hates it.

daughter is 16...still having issues with her Asperger's...but doing MUCH better than in the past...getting more rebellious in a healthy way which is a big step. She's a Junior in high school now, and also a red belt (she's ALMOST ready to test...but she needs to focus a bit more).

I'm hoping to be here a lot more...do what I can to help, and to learn :)

hope all is well with everyone here....

:) thanks for the warm welcome....

I've missed you all terribly....and hopefully life will settle down enough to allow me to be here almost as often as I used to be :)

• 3 weeks later...

The last post in this topic was posted 1875 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.