35K SPG Signup Bonus - Personal And Business- Highest Ever!

The last post in this topic was posted 1796 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't. Maxed on revolvers with Amex right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ditch the Costco card.

I've been considering it but was hoping it would turn into something good when Citi takes it over

Ditch the Costco card.

I've been considering it but was hoping it would turn into something good when Citi takes it over

Ditch the Costco card.

Ditch the Costco card.

You could probably PC it with Citi

Ditch the Costco card.

Ditch the Costco card.

That's my other thought, that I could hang onto it and get a huge CLI and PC. Citi went to $25k on my double cash card after only six months

The issue is that the 35K on the SPG Biz ends soon. You already have Citi cards including the DC, so you don't want to miss the signup bonus on other Citi cards.

You could always apply for the Costco card with Citi later. There are better Visas to pay with at Costco though.

I still say ditch the Costco card and apply for the SPG Biz card.

That's my other thought, that I could hang onto it and get a huge CLI and PC. Citi went to $25k on my double cash card after only six months

The issue is that the 35K on the SPG Biz ends soon. You already have Citi cards including the DC, so you don't want to miss the signup bonus on other Citi cards.

You could always apply for the Costco card with Citi later. There are better Visas to pay with at Costco though.

Hmm let me think about it. You raise a good point

Tapatalk has been fubar for over a week. They do a good job effing things up like this. Surprised it works at all TBH.

Glad I'm not the only one who double posts... :wave:

We got some triple posts as well :lol:

All Amex cards approved in the same day will result in one pull. Contrary to popular belief it is possible (extremely hard) to get approved for two revolvers in the same day.

FWIW, I app'd the SPG & Delta on 03/18 & was approved for both. $1k SLs though.

I had the same problem. Why do they require a big spend if they are going to give a lousy CL.

However, happy day, Equifax finally removed mortgage collector, solidly in 800s.

I hear that spg $5K is not so difficult re M$ but that Plat $10K is very observant re VGC. makes me a bit nervous.

Got to figure out how to get this going... all suggestions welcome.

Reading Flyertalk has alarmed me FR re M$ on plat.

Just don't happen to have a big trip coming or anything chargeable. maybe radpad on AmEx but... REALLY. sort of pricey.

I had the same problem. Why do they require a big spend if they are going to give a lousy CL.

However, happy day, Equifax finally removed mortgage collector, solidly in 800s.

I hear that spg $5K is not so difficult re M$ but that Plat $10K is very observant re VGC. makes me a bit nervous.

Just don't happen to have a big trip coming or anything chargeable. maybe radpad on AmEx but... REALLY. sort of pricey.

I killed the $5k on my biz SPG without a whisper. I'm just over $6k in on the biz Platinum and got a phone call from Amex Friday. Lots and lots of questions about my purchases, pattern going forward, financials, etc.

I killed the $5k on my biz SPG without a whisper. I'm just over $6k in on the biz Platinum and got a phone call from Amex Friday. Lots and lots of questions about my purchases, pattern going forward, financials, etc.

Was your account frozen or they just call out of the blue about the purchases? I make it a habit to never answer the phone.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Edgg

Important Information

Guidelines