Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

Looking for a Cash LOC 20-30k

The last post in this topic was posted 1568 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I am looking for a line of credit where I can pull out cash for one of my businesses. The borrower's credit score is 725 and the company is four years old. I am have an appointment scheduled tomorrow to meet with BofA to discuss their lending options without using a tax return. Any bank suggestions?

I'm almost in the same situation please post what your results we're or if you found any other bank that would give you funding.

I visited BofA yesterday. They said LOC up to 100k no paperwork required. Sounds like 2005 all over again :) I'll let you know the outcome and truth behind that statement. I told them i'd take a lower line of credit with less BS paperwork. Even though I have the revenue and paperwork to support it, I don't need 100k and I'd take less so I can concentrate on my business.

I visited BofA yesterday. They said LOC up to 100k no paperwork required. Sounds like 2005 all over again :) I'll let you know the outcome and truth behind that statement. I told them i'd take a lower line of credit with less BS paperwork. Even though I have the revenue and paperwork to support it, I don't need 100k and I'd take less so I can concentrate on my business.

Really watching this topic ,got similar goals just want no docs , stated income etc.hopefully you get it and post how it went

I'm new to this board so I'm kinda reading over some post gerat site by the way. This may help you out

amone.com is a site where I've gotten some of my clients funding with minimum documents. Apply yourself and cut out the middle man . Remember applying for your loan has to make sense. Your credit does not have to be all that. You get instant approval make sure you have a bank account. But let me know how it works. I have others as well. But this one is a great start.

I'm new to this board so I'm kinda reading over some post gerat site by the way. This may help you out

amone.com is a site where I've gotten some of my clients funding with minimum documents. Apply yourself and cut out the middle man . Remember applying for your loan has to make sense. Your credit does not have to be all that. You get instant approval make sure you have a bank account. But let me know how it works. I have others as well. But this one is a great start.

This site looks good.and you no ppl that we're approved with low docs? Do you think you can get multiple loans at the same time?

What other sites do you know that actually give loans?

So it has taken a lot longer than expected. Today they asked for tax statements which I provided. I'll let you know what the outcome is as soon as I hear.

So far not too impressed with BofA, my application was lost and it took a few calls and visits to get this thing going.

They told me the same thing regarding the line of credit but when the actual app was submitted, they wanted supporting paperwork. This with over an 800 personal score and decent business credit. At the same time, I also submitted a biz credit card app and was approved for 25K in a day. A month later they doubled a one year old biz credit card from 10k to 20k. I'm not sure who they are approving for the credit line with no docs but it surely isn't many. The business credit cards were simple and fast approval though.

Edited by direct

They told me the same thing regarding the line of credit but when the actual app was submitted, they wanted supporting paperwork. This with over an 800 personal score and decent business credit. At the same time, I also submitted a biz credit card app and was approved for 25K in a day. A month later they doubled a one year old biz credit card from 10k to 20k. I'm not sure who they are approving for the credit line with no docs but it surely isn't many. The business credit cards were simple and fast approval though.

Wow with a 800 score no approval ?!? I'm nervous now. You went a bank or credit union ?

I wanna apply but I don't wanna show tax returns.

How many tradelines do u have with business credit? What's your paydex?

Anybody being approved for loans or lines of credit without tax returns ?

Edited by Nope1000

The app was denied due to zero trade lines on eq biz. I just opened up a shell cc and capital one credit card. The personal credit and tax returns were fine, they simple needed some trade lines. The uw said he didn't care how old they were either. I'll give it another shot for 100k in 2 months.

The last post in this topic was posted 1568 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.