Sign in to follow this  
timetoriseATL

Here's my attack plan -- Diving IN!!

Hello-

My goal is to clean up old TLs included in BK if possible. Refi my 12.48% Cap One Auto Loan

EX Report Details-

Public Record: Fully Discharged Ch7 BK 2013. This is accurate.

TLs included in BK

1. BOA – account history notes incorrect. States debt included in ch7 BK on 2/1/13. Accurate date 2/13/13. Will continue on report until 4/2018.

2. BOA – account history notes incorrect. Stated debt include in ch7 BK on 2/7/13. Accurate date same as above. Will continue on report until 6/2017.

3. Capital One Auto Finance – 7 late payments reported as of 6/2015. Would like to send a GW letter asking them to report as “paid never late” account current as of 2/2016,

4. Capital One Auto Finance – Account History states debt included in Ch7 BK 9/13/2012. Discharged through BK. Also states account previously disputed – investigation complete, reported by data furnisher. I kept the car during BK and paid the full balance. How can I have this removed? No payment history reported. Send procedural request to CRA?

5. Capital One CC – Will be obsolete 8/2016. I will not touch this one. Good idea or should I?

6. Georgia’s Own Credit Union – Discharged in BK. Will report on report until 7/2018. Should I send a GW letter to remove?

7. Wells Fargo CC – Was a secured card, never late was closed by grantor when I filed BK. Status closed. Paid. GW to request removal?

Collections:

1. Diversified Consultants (Sprint) $371. Validation letter mailed CMRR 2/24. Will dispute with OC once the green card is returned. The amount is incorrect.

2. The CBE Group (Direct TV) $253. I will return equipment in person tomorrow then call customer care to pay the bill then send CA validation letter. This strategy worked for a collection account with Progressive. The baddie was deleted with 1 week.

Student Loans: 13 from Undergrad and Grad Combined - Defaulted

1. 9 Fed Loan servicing all showing same acct #. Payment history is incorrect. Currently in rehab (3rd month.) 4 US Dpt of ED. I previously paid 8 months on time in rehab but never signed the rehab agreement. All the payments made during that time are not reflected in balances. How can I get a list of all loans and original balances?

Accounts in good standing:

1). Amex (Delta) Paid Closed/Never late.

2). 2 Cap One CC Paid/Closed/Never late.

3). 1 Cap One Plat Open/Never late $1,800. $200 balance.

4). 2 Citi Financial Loans Refinance. Paid, Closed Never late.

7). Amex Blue - Added as AU on 2/22/16 Awaiting card. Will request backdating.

My delinquencies are all due to 28 months of unemployment. Should I add a consumer statement once I attach these baddies?

Thanks for your help.

Edited by timetoriseATL

don't bother with a consumer statement.

are the collections post-BK?

ETA: are you looking at your reports? EQ, IDS, and TU may be different.

Edited by hegemony

don't bother with a consumer statement.

are the collections post-BK?

ETA: are you looking at your reports? EQ, IDS, and TU may be different.

The collections are recent as of last month. I simply neglected to pay my final bills after switching service for my phone and cable. I am looking at hard copy EX. I pulled TU and EQ through annualcreditreport and don't have hard copies. Can I purchase the hard copies or can I call and request them using report #s pulled through annualcreditreport?

Not sure how to get hard copies now. My scores have dropped 50-100 points. Used Credit Karma for TU and EQ scores. Also bought scores directly from each CRAwhen I pulled reports online.

Hello!

Others will be along to answer your questions. The only thing I can tell you is Amex no longer backdates on credit reports so the age won't help you.

Wishing you good luck!

Trixie

I would not remove/dispute the Wells Fargo account, it is a positive data point.

Pinkie_Pie_descending_into_water_S3E3.pn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would not remove/dispute the Wells Fargo account, it is a positive data point.

Pinkie_Pie_descending_into_water_S3E3.pn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

...and here comes Quietman to brighten our day! :grin: