mrjuggalo9er

guide to Capital one & the 2fer deal is dead

Experts were wrong. I was not approved for 20k or 30k or 15k.

instant approval for Venture Rewards. 50k. you people are evil. and by evil I mean thanks. do I apply for a second card tonight?

That is awesome!! I am sure more than a few of us are willing to be up for adoption should the need arise. We know you are used to high limits but I just want to caution you not to let the joyous occasion go to your head (lest you accidentally post a stand alone Cap One celebration thread). We can all only strain to reach that credit ether and join you gentlemen in that rarified air.

second Venture 30k instant. kind of bummed. QS next?

Never seen 3 in a row approved. ..would be nice to

I'm okay for now. time to open another bottle of Cab.

I just wanted to toss this tidbit of fodder out here...without starting a new Cap1 thread ;)

A few weeks ago, I app'd for another Cap1 card (that was my last app, late Jan -- I forget the exact date now :( ). Almost instant decline. Last week, I got an email from Cap1 that said something to the effect of "More information on why we told you to pound sand" (I'm paraphrasing :D). This is the first time I've ever gotten anything like this from them, but based on what I found here on CB -- I went ahead and signed in using the info they'd provided. It didn't find anything to show me. Tried again today, and actually had something.

Their reason for declining me was "Based on your application information, there are too many Capital One accounts". I have one QS, one Plat, and one Yamaha store card (all in good standing, all with good util levels -- 20%, 32%, and 9%, respectively).

I have 3 Cap1 accounts that were IIB back in '11. I don't know if they were looking at the number of accounts with them based on my CR, or based on their own internal records. I'm assuming they're looking at CRs.

Sorry if something similar has already been posted... I haven't read this whole thread yet (and I have no plans to in the near future :D)

I just wanted to toss this tidbit of fodder out here...without starting a new Cap1 thread ;)

A few weeks ago, I app'd for another Cap1 card (that was my last app, late Jan -- I forget the exact date now :( ). Almost instant decline. Last week, I got an email from Cap1 that said something to the effect of "More information on why we told you to pound sand" (I'm paraphrasing :D). This is the first time I've ever gotten anything like this from them, but based on what I found here on CB -- I went ahead and signed in using the info they'd provided. It didn't find anything to show me. Tried again today, and actually had something.

Their reason for declining me was "Based on your application information, there are too many Capital One accounts". I have one QS, one Plat, and one Yamaha store card (all in good standing, all with good util levels -- 20%, 32%, and 9%, respectively).

I have 3 Cap1 accounts that were IIB back in '11. I don't know if they were looking at the number of accounts with them based on my CR, or based on their own internal records. I'm assuming they're looking at CRs.

Sorry if something similar has already been posted... I haven't read this whole thread yet (and I have no plans to in the near future :D)

interesting. thanks for the info. FWIW I never IIB Crap1

Thanks for being so astute.

The next moron that starts a new CapOne thread, I'm going to link your post and show them a fine example :D

...must...resist...urge...to start...another Cap1 thread...just for Konrad :rofl:

Seriously, I almost did...but figured that just wouldn't be cool lol

...must...resist...urge...to start...another Cap1 thread...just for Konrad :rofl:

Do it. ..do it

Do it. ..do it

OK RTO. Be part of the problem, or part of the solution.

Do it. ..do it

OK RTO. Be part of the problem, or part of the solution.

Rto?

Do it. ..do it

I think I'll wait about 6 months before I do...

:grin:

I triple believe a factor in those that can not combine is derogatory past relationship, curious if anyone that can not combine has a charge off from capone

You got two Ventures in one day?

Read the first page of this thread

I know you can get two cards in one day.

I thought they might have to be two different cards.

I hadn't seen someone here getting two of the same card, especially two Ventures.

I'd also be curious to see if anyone got three Cap1 cards in one day.

You got two Ventures in one day?

Read the first page of this thread

I know you can get two cards in one day.

I thought they might have to be two different cards.

I hadn't seen someone here getting two of the same card, especially two Ventures.

I'd also be curious to see if anyone got three Cap1 cards in one day.

I would like to know that as well.

2 of the same of the same card type is new. ...better sign up bonus. ..

I triple believe a factor in those that can not combine is derogatory past relationship, curious if anyone that can not combine has a charge off from capone

I HAD a c/o with them many years ago and was able to combine.

Bam!

IRYEbIa.png

Over the last year I've collected (2) Venture bonuses, (1) V1 bonus, paid no interest or AFs and just finished combining all personal cards to one monster QS at $49.5k.....my highest limit by quite a bit.

Now I need to figure out why DWs accounts aren't letting me combine...she should have something similar by now. :aggressive:

Bam!

IRYEbIa.png

Over the last year I've collected (2) Venture bonuses, (1) V1 bonus, paid no interest or AFs and just finished combining all personal cards to one monster QS at $49.5k.....my highest limit by quite a bit.

Now I need to figure out why DWs accounts aren't letting me combine...she should have something similar by now. :aggressive:

Still scares me a bit. ..50k capital one

Bam!

IRYEbIa.png

Still scares me a bit. ..50k capital one

Yeah, at this point it's a good BT card and prybar. I haven't seen reports of CLDs so I'm not worried about it either way. Even if they won't personally give me another Venture to churn, well......DW can take care of that. :grin: