Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

guide to Capital one & the 2fer deal is dead

I emailed richard.fairbank@captialone.com and it came back as invalid email. Can someone help me get the EO so I can send of another email to the proper person?

Spellcheck is your friend.

Don't be an s!

Head

I guess a 5th grader is behind the wheel at Cap 1 :rofl: just got off the phone with them sir we don't know when u will be able to submit a new App really now lol.

I guess a 5th grader is behind the wheel at Cap 1 :rofl: just got off the phone with them sir we don't know when u will be able to submit a new App really now lol.

My net is 61 days

I'll try again in a few days -- about 35 days after last app. If that doesn't work, I'll try 35 days after last app was approved.

I just applied for another CapOne card after my last successful app on 4/26.

This time it was an instant denial with no apparent hard pull on either TU or EQ.

Although my last app was over 30 days ago, the card wasn't actually approved until about one week later. So I'll try again about 32 days from actual approval.

Why is CapOne afraid of us??? :)

This time it was an instant denial with no apparent hard pull on either TU or EQ.

Although my last app was over 30 days ago, the card wasn't actually approved until about one week later. So I'll try again about 32 days from actual approval.

Similar to my recent results with CapOne. I have a QS MC, Venture & Venture One with total of $104,450. How many CapOne cards do you have PotO and what is the total combined limits?

Similar to my recent results with CapOne. I have a QS MC, Venture & Venture One with total of $104,450. How many CapOne cards do you have PotO and what is the total combined limits?

I've got two open and two closed. The two closed were combined into my platinum MasterCard bringing me to early $80k. Just got a brand new $30k QS so total about $110k.

My income is only 1/3 yours.

Juggs has us both beat. He's at about $150k. Industrious lad he is. :)

Edited by PotO

I currently have two Venture cards (neither are Venture One). I just transferred all of the miles so they are on one card (Transfers are FINALLY back!). I am going to combine the accounts together so I will only have 1 Venture card. How long should I wait before applying for a new Venture card again?

I've got two open and two closed. The two closed were combined into my platinum MasterCard bringing me to early $80k. Just got a brand new $30k QS so total about $110k.

Please let me know what the letter says from CapOne on your recent immediate decline with no credit pulls. I'm curious if it says max number of cards like my first letter or credit limits already too high like my second letter a month or so later.

I currently have two Venture cards (neither are Venture One). I just transferred all of the miles so they are on one card (Transfers are FINALLY back!). I am going to combine the accounts together so I will only have 1 Venture card. How long should I wait before applying for a new Venture card again?

From what I read previously in about CapOne, was that you could immediately apply for another Venture immediately after combining, but I would like to see what some of the more experienced CB'ers say. Are you wanting only the Venture since the limits are generally higher with that product?

Please let me know what the letter says from CapOne on your recent immediate decline with no credit pulls. I'm curious if it says max number of cards like my first letter or credit limits already too high like my second letter a month or so later.

As soon as I get the notice I will post it. The message after applying said I'd get the letter electronically so I imagine it will be today or tomorrow.

Wait, what? You can transfer miles?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

From what I read previously in about CapOne, was that you could immediately apply for another Venture immediately after combining, but I would like to see what some of the more experienced CB'ers say. Are you wanting only the Venture since the limits are generally higher with that product?
Yeah, that and the sign-up bonus.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Wait, what? You can transfer miles?

Yes, they took the option away maybe 8 or 9 months ago. The option just came back this week, but it's not automated anymore. Just use the Live Chat feature and they will do it for you.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Nice! Just got my second venture last night (my first ever time to get a first line of North of 10k, they gave me an instant 15k) and I was thinking about how I'd have to drain my miles before I combine. Glad I won't have to now.

"Based on your application information, there is a currently pending or recently processed application with Capital One."

redeemed 20,000 miles on a 21,250 balance. 20,000 deducted. New balance: 11,250 :blink: :blink: Math is hard.

:rofl:

Logged in today to see the balance remains incorrect in my favour.

Not usually unless thru auto cli your account. The next one would be at the year or every 6 month since last cli.

Edited by blitzdonkey

I got a CLI after 3rd and 6th statements. Will I get a CLI after 9th statement?

At 3 months, 6 months and then every 6 months after that.