guide to Capital one & the 2fer deal is dead

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm pretty much good now honestly....

Hope you overcome, Juggs.  Would love to see you back to your old self.     FWIW, your work here on CapOne is priceless.  

Well, I might be an a**hole, but I am an honest a**hole.     We need you back, Mr. Juggs.  You are the only one who could decipher CapOne and we still have a lot of people asking questions a

I just applied for another CapOne card after my last successful app on 4/26.

This time it was an instant denial with no apparent hard pull on either TU or EQ.

Although my last app was over 30 days ago, the card wasn't actually approved until about one week later. So I'll try again about 32 days from actual approval.

Why is CapOne afraid of us??? :)

This time it was an instant denial with no apparent hard pull on either TU or EQ.

Although my last app was over 30 days ago, the card wasn't actually approved until about one week later. So I'll try again about 32 days from actual approval.

Similar to my recent results with CapOne. I have a QS MC, Venture & Venture One with total of $104,450. How many CapOne cards do you have PotO and what is the total combined limits?

Similar to my recent results with CapOne. I have a QS MC, Venture & Venture One with total of $104,450. How many CapOne cards do you have PotO and what is the total combined limits?

I've got two open and two closed. The two closed were combined into my platinum MasterCard bringing me to early $80k. Just got a brand new $30k QS so total about $110k.

My income is only 1/3 yours.

Juggs has us both beat. He's at about $150k. Industrious lad he is. :)

Edited by PotO

I currently have two Venture cards (neither are Venture One). I just transferred all of the miles so they are on one card (Transfers are FINALLY back!). I am going to combine the accounts together so I will only have 1 Venture card. How long should I wait before applying for a new Venture card again?

I've got two open and two closed. The two closed were combined into my platinum MasterCard bringing me to early $80k. Just got a brand new $30k QS so total about $110k.

Please let me know what the letter says from CapOne on your recent immediate decline with no credit pulls. I'm curious if it says max number of cards like my first letter or credit limits already too high like my second letter a month or so later.

I currently have two Venture cards (neither are Venture One). I just transferred all of the miles so they are on one card (Transfers are FINALLY back!). I am going to combine the accounts together so I will only have 1 Venture card. How long should I wait before applying for a new Venture card again?

From what I read previously in about CapOne, was that you could immediately apply for another Venture immediately after combining, but I would like to see what some of the more experienced CB'ers say. Are you wanting only the Venture since the limits are generally higher with that product?

Please let me know what the letter says from CapOne on your recent immediate decline with no credit pulls. I'm curious if it says max number of cards like my first letter or credit limits already too high like my second letter a month or so later.

As soon as I get the notice I will post it. The message after applying said I'd get the letter electronically so I imagine it will be today or tomorrow.

Wait, what? You can transfer miles?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

From what I read previously in about CapOne, was that you could immediately apply for another Venture immediately after combining, but I would like to see what some of the more experienced CB'ers say. Are you wanting only the Venture since the limits are generally higher with that product?
Yeah, that and the sign-up bonus.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Wait, what? You can transfer miles?

Yes, they took the option away maybe 8 or 9 months ago. The option just came back this week, but it's not automated anymore. Just use the Live Chat feature and they will do it for you.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Nice! Just got my second venture last night (my first ever time to get a first line of North of 10k, they gave me an instant 15k) and I was thinking about how I'd have to drain my miles before I combine. Glad I won't have to now.

"Based on your application information, there is a currently pending or recently processed application with Capital One."