mrjuggalo9er

guide to Capital one & the 2fer deal is dead

just for the record

you can combine cards if you have rewards on the donor card, I intentionally tested this by leaving 14 miles on the first card I killed off through them

Does that mean that those rewards disappeared? Being that you can't currently transfer rewards, I would assume so, but just want to be clear. :grin:

Yes, sadly enough that massive amount of miles is gone

What are the rules for Product Changes?

I'm thinking PCing Venture to QS, so I'm wondering when and how that can be done, and what's the easiest way.

Try customer service first, if that fails e mail the eo or contact them via Facebook

I'm thinking PCing Venture to QS, so I'm wondering when and how that can be done, and what's the easiest way.

Try customer service first, if that fails e mail the eo or contact them via Facebook

I mean, are there rules about how old the card should be, or anything like that. I don't want to pay Venture AF when it hits 1 year, and I know I can combine it into another card at 6 months, but I also wanted to check out the option of PCing it.

Edited by Buy49Get1Free

I mean, are there rules about how old the card should be, or anything like that. I don't want to pay Venture AF when it hits 1 year, and I know I can combine it into another card at 6 months, but I also wanted to check out the option of PCing it.

Mine never survive a year

I have a very old capital one charge off for $760. It is scheduled to be deleted by June of this year. I have disputed obsolete numerous times without success. I would like to apply for a home loan sooner than June. I recently opened a new capital one card with a $3k limit. If i called capital one and asked them to maybe transfer the balance to my new card do you think they would and delete the old? How about if I offered to PFD? I was told they won't do PFDs.

Any suggestions?

I have a very old capital one charge off for $760. It is scheduled to be deleted by June of this year. I have disputed obsolete numerous times without success. I would like to apply for a home loan sooner than June. I recently opened a new capital one card with a $3k limit. If i called capital one and asked them to maybe transfer the balance to my new card do you think they would and delete the old? How about if I offered to PFD? I was told they won't do PFDs.

Any suggestions?

If by some act of God Capital one did this. ..it would reage the debt and screw you horribly

Any suggestions?

If by some act of God Capital one did this. ..it would reage the debt and screw you horribly

I didn't think they would, just curious to see if it was possible to get this off earlier. its the only thing left holding me back from pre approval. I won't even ask though! lol You got me scared! :swoon:

If only it were that easy.... Heh.

These letter-after-e uckers have us by the balls, And we let them do it. :glare:

No, we have them by the balls. ...I make a lot of money off them

I mean when one is sent to collections or has C/O on report.

If only it were that easy.... Heh.

These letter-after-e uckers have us by the balls, And we let them do it. :glare:

No, we have them by the balls. ...I make a lot of money off them

Because they're almost completely outsourced. It also means that simple requests are a serious PITA to get done.

Edited by Zobelle

Just throwing this out there, my limits with capital one are over 150k, income 110k

Figured income might help figure out max exposure

Edited by mrjuggalo9er

I'm at $50k with 3 cards, $85k income.

I got a denial indicating possible issues with total exposure.

Will be combining soon to have a $45k QS and $5k Spark.

Income is up this year and to be fair I have not pumped anywhere near enough of my limits with them to see how well they'd reward heavy usage.... but you and Konrad have documented success.

They would only give me a $300 limit starter 19 months ago.

Total limits now $460k... :grin:

Edited by nateinva

Just throwing this out there, my limits with capital one are over 150k, income 110k

Figured income might help figure out max exposure

I'm at $50k with 3 cards, $85k income.

I got a denial indicating possible issues with total exposure.

Will be combining soon to have a $45k QS and $5k Spark.

Income is up this year and to be fair I have not pumped anywhere near enough of my limits with them to see how well they'd reward heavy usage.... but you and Konrad have documented success.

They would only give me a $300 limit starter 19 months ago.

Total limits now $460k... :grin:

I will never forget my $200 secured card from 3 years ago

why is this pinned? is there a guide to chase? penfed? first premier? :angel:

To attempt to decrease the amount of Capital one threads asking the same questions over and over...if the subject does not interest you, don't comment

Edited by mrjuggalo9er

To attempt to decrease the amount of Capital one threads asking the Dane Austin over and over, please attempt to chit on another thread

sorry but I was just told to take my chit-chat to this thread.

Is it possible to apply for 2 cards like venture and venture 1 instead of venture and qs.

Yes, you can app Venture and Venture One together.

is that 3 or 6 inquiries?

To attempt to decrease the amount of Capital one threads asking the Dane Austin over and over, please attempt to chit on another thread

That was edited. ..o well

That was edited. ..o well

so this is not the thread where I am can ask about crap1?

is that 3 or 6 inquiries?

Should be 2 inqs if done right.

what if I'm in a state where I have to pay to freeze and unfreeze?