Sign in to follow this  
StaxMalone98

Sams MC no pg

Brbiz,

Where should I start? what are the best/easiest ones to start with? 5 good trades are a good number to have before attempting a store cad at Sams?

what kind of business does a 15 yr old start?

then incorporates the business

what about a bank account... 15 yr olds can open biz checking?

you must have been a genius when you did all this...even in the internet age this is still alot to do

i wanna work for w balls...get me an application :)

Friggin people!

Don't forgot he had his first non pg ford loan then also!

He also walks into the banks and they throw loans at him!

Today I went and applied again for the Sams MC which is my 4th time applying. The 1st time I was approved for the Sams store card for 5K and got it increased to 9K. The next 2 times I applied I was denied. To day they approved me for another Astore card for 5K. I was there for about an hour trying to figure it out. The customer service person called Synchrony for me which was the number off the back of my card and they said that you can have 2 Sams store cards, go figure. Still no Sams MC. I have 14 EQ, 10 EX AND 11 DnB trades.

Today I went and applied again for the Sams MC which is my 4th time applying. The 1st time I was approved for the Sams store card for 5K and got it increased to 9K. The next 2 times I applied I was denied. To day they approved me for another Astore card for 5K. I was there for about an hour trying to figure it out. The customer service person called Synchrony for me which was the number off the back of my card and they said that you can have 2 Sams store cards, go figure. Still no Sams MC. I have 14 EQ, 10 EX AND 11 DnB trades.

So strange. Why would they not just do a CLI ? Who needs 2?

Yea thats what I said. I almost told them to cancel the new one and I thought about it could just be another trade reporting for me, plus I was standing in there for an hour. I just got tired but yes a strange situation.

That makes no sense for any sync account.. I think they don't understand their own policy.

um, so how does this work if you want to manage the 2nd* account online

i never heard of one company having 2 separate store card accts

so when they did your app didnt your current acct come up under bizname/ein ?

was it a computer glitch and they end up cancelling one of the accounts?

the whole thing doesnt make sense, have you used either acct since the new one was opened?

I talked to the customer service rep from the number on the back of the card and she said I could have 2 cards. I do not know what shows up to them all I know is they approved me for a second card. They said that my first card would not be cancelled I made sure of that so I had the same questions but pretty much nothing I could do but accept what they told me at least until they mail me the new card. I do not know how it will work with managing both cards but I will figure it out.

You may get a call from their fraud dept.

Makes no sense at all, no one would ever need a duplicate account. They would just increase your spending limits. It cost them more money to manage another account.