Sign in to follow this  
StaxMalone98

Sams MC no pg

I have been reading on this site for along time and took the plunge yesterday for the Sams MC no pg went into my local

sam's and applied they approved me for a store card $15000 no PG but said I would need to PG the MC has anyone else experienced this?

can I still be approved for the MC no PG being that I was just approved for store card? please advise thanks

You can have both card but you need strong biz credit to get the MC card.. Use the store card for awhile and then try for the MC card again later.

I HAVE 2-6 BUUSINESS ONE HAVE A STORE BUSINESS CREDIT CARD NO PG WITH A CREDIT LINE OF $ 25,0000

AND MY 2 BUSINESS JUST GOT approved FOR BUSINESS MASTER CARD CREDIT LINE OF $ 55,000.00 NO PG

1 GO TO A NEW SAMS CULB OUT OF TOWN 2 GIVE IT 45 BUSINESS DAYS 3 YOU CAN GET APPROVED WITH OUT THE PG

Yes it's a true MC product like BJ's..

Zack is full of stories most of the time, ask him any direct questions of how, who, when and no answers.

I now have 14 EQ trades, 10 DnB and 10 EX. I have a Sams store card for 9K but I have been denied about 3 time fot the Master Card. I just would like to know how strong my file needs to be. And they have pulled my DnB and my Experian files.

I now have 14 EQ trades, 10 DnB and 10 EX. I have a Sams store card for 9K but I have been denied about 3 time fot the Master Card. I just would like to know how strong my file needs to be. And they have pulled my DnB and my Experian files.

They like years and high trades.

1 if you add a lot of trades to business credit file sams culb b ank will not give you the business master card and yes it is backed by sync too

BJ MASTER CARD IS EASY TO GET IF YOU NO WHAT YOU ARE DOING

AND IF SOMEONE ASK ME A DIRECT QUESTION THIS IS THE FIRST OK

I HAVE BEN SET UP CORPORATE AND BUILD CREDIT FOR LONG TIME SINCE I WAS 15 year OLD IN high school SO I NO WHAT I AM talk about

I GET MY FIRST FORD truck AT 16 YEARS OLD NO PG

Hey tbea1004,

Check P.M.'s please.

ok this is what to do do not go back to the same sams club if you get the store business credit card ok go to a new sams club / if u just get denied for the business master card give it 45 business day go to a new sams club

every sams club pulls from different credit report and the bank too

ok this is what to do do not go back to the same sams club if you get the store business credit card ok go to a new sams club / if u just get denied for the business master card give it 45 business day go to a new sams club

What are you talking about?!

What are you talking about?!

LIES, LIES, AND MORE LIES. This guy is crazy!!

every sams club store has a credit Manager in the store they can get you approved for both business credit account

and if that don't work call the bank your yourself and get it

if you need the number to underwrite let me no

this is not customer service number

you need to no what to say to them if you are denied by the bank

to get it approved both account

I do not lies I am not crazy

I have ben set up corporate for long time

when I go the to bank they ask all the time if I need loans ,lines of credit business credit card auto loans all with out no pg

ok

every sams club store has a credit Manager in the store they can get you approved for both business credit account

and if that don't work call the bank your yourself and get it

if you need the number to underwrite let me no

this is not customer service number

you need to no what to say to them if you are denied by the bank

to get it approved both account

I do not lies I am not crazy

I have ben set up corporate for long time

when I go the to bank they ask all the time if I need loans ,lines of credit business credit card auto loans all with out no pg

ok

This is a bunch of BS !!! and horrible advice....let's see, you've been building business credit since you were 16, right? In all 50 states you can not enter into a legal binding contract until you are at least eighteen, so you are not telling the truth !!! lies, lies and more lies !!! you are not impressing anyone here with your lies.....go away, everyone here is serious about what they are doing and don't have time for this non sense !!!

just a general question

but why would a store like sams need a "credit manager" inside the store?

seems like that would be unncecessary and an extra salary to pay for no reason

sams is not financing cars where you may need to be someone like that

last items i bought from sams were mostly food/snack products

Sync bank lends the money, they make the final decision period.

The stuff you come up with is craziness.

{1} you are not enter into a legal binding contract YOUR yourself WAY I WILL TELL YOU WAY A CORPORATE IS A legal entity created under state law THAT WAY

{2} AND YOU DONT HAVE TO BE eighteen TO ENTER INTO A BUSINESS OR CORPORATE CONTRACT

{3} WHEN THE CORPORATE GET BUSINESS CREDIT WITH NO PG YOU GIVE THE BANK A corporate resolution AND THEY NO WHAT TO DO WITH IT

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE 18 TO GET BUSINESS CREDIT OK

OLNY FOR YOUR YOURSEIF personal BUT YOU ARE NOT THE CORPORATE OK

SO WHAT

Just because they didn't ask doesn't mean it's ok.

You still need to be 18. You can't legally execute the required corporate documents and resolutions if you are not of age (or otherwise went through legal emancipation).

You can't be a director or officer without legally singing the bylaws of the corporation in your personal capacity. One cannot sign these as a minor.

You need to have legal authority to contract to sign a credit agreement, even if singing in your corporate capacity. Again, as a minor you do not.

You post nonsense that's going to get someone in trouble because you either legitimately don't know what you're talking about, or are trying to set people up for problems on purpose.

Great Info on Sams Store Card,

Please advise for clarity on the Sams store card. If I have an EIN for my business and no other TL reporting, I can get an approval from the EIN only. PG means they will not require my SSN? Also, what other business qualifications are needed outside of SOS, EIN, and Business Address. I have no website or business cards, does that matter? I would like to start a side catering gig and Sams store card would be perfect.

Great Info on Sams Store Card,

Please advise for clarity on the Sams store card. If I have an EIN for my business and no other TL reporting, I can get an approval from the EIN only. PG means they will not require my SSN? Also, what other business qualifications are needed outside of SOS, EIN, and Business Address. I have no website or business cards, does that matter? I would like to start a side catering gig and Sams store card would be perfect.

No not even close! You need very strong business credit to get approved.